Favorite Cover(s)?

Rutlefan

Any Heart cover of a Zeppelin tune. They're better than the originals for me. Check out Stairway, Going To California and especially The Battle of Evermore. Brilliant stuff.

The Judas Priest cover of Green Manalishi is cool too, as is Hanoi Rocks' cover of Under My Wheels.

Can't argue with one word there.

Any Heart cover of a Zeppelin tune. They're better than the originals for me. Check out Stairway, Going To California and especially The Battle of Evermore. Brilliant stuff.

The Judas Priest cover of Green Manalishi is cool too, as is Hanoi Rocks' cover of Under My Wheels.

Am I a bad Judas Priest fan if my (quite possibly) three very favorite tunes of theirs are Green Manalishi (Fleetwood Mac), Better By You, Better Than Me (Spookytooth), and Diamonds and Rust (Joan Baez)?

• Like 2

Am I a bad Judas Priest fan if my (quite possibly) three very favorite tunes of theirs are Green Manalishi (Fleetwood Mac), Better By You, Better Than Me (Spookytooth), and Diamonds and Rust (Joan Baez)?

They have an uncanny skill to outdo the original. All amazing covers for sure :D-13: :D-13: :D-13:

• Like 1

No, you're absolutely not a bad Priest fan. I forgot about the Spookytooth & Baez songs they did. Great call.

They have an uncanny skill to outdo the original. All amazing covers for sure :D-13: :D-13: :D-13:

Race with the Devil is another good one. Priest covers rule.

• Like 1

"All Along the Watchtower" and "A Love Bizzare" by Michael Hedges

"Spanish Eyes" by Al DiMeola (accompanied by Les Paul!)

"Black Hole Sun" by Peter Frampton

• Like 1