Clockwork Angels on TV Tonight

John V

If interested, DirectV is showing CA on VH1 channel 337 tonight (Friday) at 9:00 PM eastern standard time.

If you can't catch the show tonight, you will get another opportunity on Sunday night at 8:00 PM. Same channel.

John, your signature picture reminded me that I was supposed to be on a diet while eating pasta with cheese, darn you!!! :codger: :rage:
  • Like 3

John, your signature picture reminded me that I was supposed to be on a diet while eating pasta with cheese, darn you!!! :codger: :rage:

It reminded me of something altogether different..... :)
  • Like 1

Usually its just segments of the DVD. But I notice its 2.5 hours long this time. I recorded (DVR) it last night, because I could not tune in for the whole show. I will put it (record it) to DVD when I watch it.

I want to have several beers in me, a fattie in hand and plenty time to enjoy with my wife.

If anyone saw it last night? Was it the complete concert?

Edited by John V

Usually its just segments of the DVD. But I notice its 2.5 hours long this time. I recorded (DVR) it last night, because I could not tune in for the whole show. I will put it (record it) to DVD when I watch it.

I want to have several beers in me, a fattie in hand and plenty time to enjoy with my wife.

I recorded it last time it was on. Truthfully its pretty lame if you have see the full and complete product already. Its only the second set and some stuff after too.... :huh:

I recorded it last time it was on. Truthfully its pretty lame if you have see the full and complete product already. Its only the second set and some stuff after too.... :huh:

How can it be 1/2 the concert, yet be 2.5 hours long? And i have not seen the any of it yet.

How can it be 1/2 the concert, yet be 2.5 hours long? And i have not seen the any of it yet.

You will enjoy it either way if you prepare for the show as previously stated.... :)

It's the second set minus Wish Them Well, and Red Sector A/Drum Solo. That plus commercials takes you to about 2:15.

Last time they showed Tom Sawyer from Time Machine (so you get it twice in 15 minutes) and the old Mystic Rhythms video from the 80s.

• Like 1

It's the second set minus Wish Them Well, and Red Sector A/Drum Solo. That plus commercials takes you to about 2:15.

Last time they showed Tom Sawyer from Time Machine (so you get it twice in 15 minutes) and the old Mystic Rhythms video from the 80s.

Thanks for the explanation Slack Jaw, I was on my phone and the posting is a royal pain in the ass.... :D-13:

You will enjoy it either way if you prepare for the show as previously stated.... :)

Yes, I saw what you meant. I had it recorded to DVR and edited out the commercials. I enjoyed it. I was surprised at how good the string section rounded out the sound. Very nice.

Yes, I saw what you meant. I had it recorded to DVR and edited out the commercials. I enjoyed it. I was surprised at how good the string section rounded out the sound. Very nice.

:ebert: