Transatlantic-Kaleidoscope

The Owl

one listen was enough for me.

I can't do that ..hell I hate every Rush album the first time through.

well with rush it usually took me a few listens for the albums to "soak in" with a few notable exceptions but even the albums i didnt really get at first i found interesting enough to go back to. this transatlantic record just ain't like that

• Like 2

It's true that the album is nothing that special, but then you guys are probably Transatlantic freaks of old or something, with your knapsacks full of Transatlantic mugs and underpants and whatnot. Me, I only have this latest album and the previous one. I never rated them as anything more than a Portnoy side project type band all along anyway. My expectations therefore were never likely as high as you Tranny freaks. So for me I was expecting just a half decent quasi-listenable disc that I can come back to at some later date and give a whirl* to (*that's a Tranny pun) while I'm resting up from listening to all my top stuff.

And actually I'd prefer it if Neal and Portnoy saved their best material and energies for the new Flying Colors album which to me is a far better project anyway, with a better lead vocalist and guitar player!

:hail:

• Like 2