Favorite Slow Paced Rush Song...

agubrizbassman

There are many... Bravado, The Garden, Tears, you can even choose the last part of Cygnus X-1 Book II. I don't have a favorite, cause that's how i am, but one that has been in my head is Bravado... Your's??? Edited by agubrizbassman

I think Hear Again is still their best what would be considered "slow song". Heavy ass blues with killer guitar sound and one of the best solo's ever. The bass is also heavy and just pounding away, live and vibrant. Super underrated..... :)
  • Like 5

In The End- Live on ATWAS!

I thought I was the only one! :notworthy: I would have posted this one but I post it for everything else so I figured I would change it up and go with Here Again. In The End live It is my favorite all time piece of recorded music by my band for sure..... :d13: It moves me like no other...

Tears

Rivendell

Losing it

The Garden

Different Strings

Witch Hunt

Bravado

Second Nature

I could listen to these all day long. If I had to pick one...hmmm Different Strings

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 2

Besides Here Again, Rivendell, Different Strings, Losing It...there's BROON'S BANE!

All right my man its decision time. You are banished to a deserted island with the companion of your choosing (clothing optional). You can take only one "slow" piece of Rush music with you (live or studio).No Yes or UFO either. Which is it? :huh: Edited by Narpet