TRF Trolls: hopeless cases, or is it just a phase disgruntled fans go through?

Tombstone Mountain

Trolling for acrimony  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Can these people changentheir stripes?

• Sure, it's just a maturity issue—give 'em time
    • Uhhh no, they're hopelessly addicted to the thrill of tweaking Rush fans

They remind me of the comic book guy on the Simpsons. I can just picture them sitting there in moms basement wearing sweatpants and drinking a huge grape slurpee letting the internet direct their lives.. Lol

Well, it's tricky. Ever notice how so many of us Rush fans tend to have social difficulties anyway, which is why they're drawn to music ABOUT having social problems? I think that might have something to do with it. Also, one man's troll is another man's person having a bad day. Or week, month, year, etc. The real trolls are the ones who are just there to instigate stuff on purpose because it gives them a twisted sense of power, and they don't stop until they're finally, mercifully, kicked out.
  • Like 3

Well, it's tricky. Ever notice how so many of us Rush fans tend to have social difficulties anyway, which is why they're drawn to music ABOUT having social problems? I think that might have something to do with it. Also, one man's troll is another man's person having a bad day. Or week, month, year, etc. The real trolls are the ones who are just there to instigate stuff on purpose because it gives them a twisted sense of power, and they don't stop until they're finally, mercifully, kicked out.

Cue Harry Potter

"There's a troll in the dungeon"

• Like 1

Cue Harry Potter

"There's a troll in the dungeon"

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Trolls_f7678a_1429802.jpg

• Like 3

Well, it's tricky. Ever notice how so many of us Rush fans tend to have social difficulties anyway,

That's something that's always fascinated me.

Maybe this is a stretch but now that Rush is "cool" it's kinda like Rush has spent years uniting all the misfits and brought us with them.. The meek shall inherit the earth indeed! Lol

• Like 4

Well, it's tricky. Ever notice how so many of us Rush fans tend to have social difficulties anyway,

Maybe this is a stretch but now that Rush is "cool" it's kinda like Rush has spent years uniting all the misfits and brought us with them.. The meek shall inherit the earth indeed! Lol

Or, as Neil DeGrasse Tyson famously put it, the GEEK will inherit the earth. :cool:

• Like 1

Or, as Neil DeGrasse Tyson famously put it, the GEEK will inherit the earth. :cool:

Haha!! Nice! Never heard that before