TRF Trolls: hopeless cases, or is it just a phase disgruntled fans go through?

Tombstone Mountain

Trolling for acrimony  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Can these people changentheir stripes?

• Sure, it's just a maturity issue—give 'em time
    • Uhhh no, they're hopelessly addicted to the thrill of tweaking Rush fans

One of my favourite troll stories, and I can't recall who it was at this point, spoke about comforting his crying children outside of a venue—over not playing a certain song. Oh it was premier trolldom! I'm gonna search for it and share

One of my favourite troll stories, and I can't recall who it was at this point, spoke about comforting his crying children outside of a venue—over not playing a certain song. Oh it was premier trolldom! I'm gonna search for it and share

I think that was some of rayrushray's handiwork.

• Like 1

I think that was some of rayrushray's handiwork.

It was crazy to read that lie. You're right it was that guy!

• Like 1

On TRF "troll" is largely defined as one who's opinion stands against or away from herd consensus.

I've gotta admit it's so wonderful to see you have fun with your new thread. Evidence of your turn from darkness to light.

• Like 1

On TRF "troll" is largely defined as one who's opinion stands against or away from herd consensus.

I believe what we're talking about are those who rail against the band in an excessive, and insulting manner...leaving the realm of positive give/take debate. No one here objects against well thought out criticism.

The "dickish" aspect is a defining characteristic of the TRF troll

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 1

^^^^^^^THIS RIGHT HERE

I believe what we're talking about are those who rail against the band in an excessive, and insulting manner...leaving the realm of positive give/take debate. No one here objects against well thought out criticism.

The "dickish" aspect is a defining characteristic of the TRF troll

Seems appropriate for discussion

First off let's just get things out in the open and admit this post is about GeminiRising...

a troll is someone who posts things just to get a rise out of people or someone.. so by naming a certain person and claiming this troll thread is about him makes you a troll ya? or am I missing something..

they clearly like getting a rise out of people. and people clearly like falling for it.
  • Like 4

I can't quite see the appeal. Your life would have to be pretty empty if the big thrill of your day was getting somebody riled up on the Internet.
  • Like 1