RUSH IS LOSING TO BRYAN ADAMS AND F8CKING BIEBER!

BeOhBe Bob

Done. BTW... Joni Mitchell has looked better ;) and where in the hell is Triumph!?

That's what I was thinking...No Triumph? (Fight the Good Fight, Lay it on the Line, Magic Power) :wtf:

:haz: :haz: :haz: :haz:

After I had already played the hell out of their first release way back in the day, I found out Rocky Mountain Way was a cover :blush: :facepalm: Sorry Joe.......

Triumph covered Rocky Mt Way? :LOL:

Sure 'nough: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd1YQAVIjZ4

Edited by goose
  • Like 2

Done. BTW... Joni Mitchell has looked better ;) and where in the hell is Triumph!?

That's what I was thinking...No Triumph? (Fight the Good Fight, Lay it on the Line, Magic Power) :wtf:

After I had already played the hell out of their first release way back in the day, I found out Rocky Mountain Way was a cover :blush: :facepalm: Sorry Joe.......

Sure 'nough:

That's pretty bad. :ph34r:

Sure 'nough:

That's pretty bad. :ph34r:

Much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3aMzN9JE3o

• Like 2

Holy itsh! Bryan Adams beat Rush. Terrible.

:bitchslap:

Summer of '69 is a great song, and I assume more people going to the site know of that song than know of Rush at all, nonetheless TSOR.

Holy itsh! Bryan Adams beat Rush. Terrible.

:bitchslap:

Summer of '69 is a great song, and I assume more people going to the site know of that song than know of Rush at all, nonetheless TSOR.

Well Guess I'm gonna vote Men withou Hats!

http://www.etcanada.com/battle/

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF :rush: AND JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF

VOTE!

I would, but who are Trooper and Gowan?

Here is Gowan. (He has actually been the lead singer for Styx for about the last dozen years or so.)

Here is Trooper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STiuregSvHg

Awesome! Thanks for posting, snowdogged! :D

• Like 1

I thought Men Without Hats were Australian.

Yeah, I thought something as shitty as 'Safety Dance' would have to be from Oz too, eh? ;)

I always thought they were brits....(pardon me babycat)

Yeah, I thought something as shitty as 'Safety Dance' would have to be from Oz too, eh? ;)

From Wicked peedie Yah!

Men Without Hats is a Canadian new wave group from Montreal, Quebec. Their music is characterized by the distinctive baritone voice of their lead singer Ivan Doroschuk as well as their elaborate use of synthesizers and electronic processing. They achieved their greatest popularity in the early to mid-1980s with their most successful single, "The Safety Dance", a Top 10 hit in both the United States and the United Kingdom, as well as other countries including South Africa. Their other big success was the 1987 hit, "Pop Goes the World".

:codger: I say we throw our support behind men without hats now! Whose with me?! :madra:

Done.....

and on a more personal note. The Band The Weight much appreciated <3

From Wicked peedie Yah!

Men Without Hats is a Canadian new wave group from Montreal, Quebec. Their music is characterized by the distinctive baritone voice of their lead singer Ivan Doroschuk as well as their elaborate use of synthesizers and electronic processing. They achieved their greatest popularity in the early to mid-1980s with their most successful single, "The Safety Dance", a Top 10 hit in both the United States and the United Kingdom, as well as other countries including South Africa. Their other big success was the 1987 hit, "Pop Goes the World".

Oh my goodness - you are so right! I totally stand corected! :facepalm: :blush:

I think that you are thinking of Men at Work.

Oh heck..! My bad..! :blush:

From Wicked peedie Yah!

Oh my goodness - you are so right! I totally stand corected! :facepalm: :blush:

I think that you are thinking of Men at Work.

Oh heck..! My bad..! :blush:

Impossible you're good! :hug2: