RUSH IS LOSING TO BRYAN ADAMS AND F8CKING BIEBER!

BeOhBe Bob

Babycat: Trooper was a fantastic one-album wonder band from Canada. They had great songs like The Boys in the Bright White Sports Car, Were here for a good time (not a long time), and Raise a little Hell

Seeing that half of the artists on the list aren't very famous, I'm really surprised that Adams and Rush is a first round match up. Very bad seeding IMHO.
  • Like 2

Babycat: Trooper was a fantastic one-album wonder band from Canada. They had great songs like The Boys in the Bright White Sports Car, Were here for a good time (not a long time), and Raise a little Hell

Thanks for that. :)

Though how do I vote for Rush if the page says "Start the round 1 battle" , click it, and it goes into the Trooper and Gowan page?

Though how do I vote for Rush if the page says "Start the round 1 battle" , click it, and it goes into the Trooper and Gowan page?

Hit the arrows on the photos til you see who you want to vote for

don't wait do it Mow! :LOL:

Edited by BeOhBe Bob

Voted for :rush: ! :D

:hug2: yay (this is waaaay better than a high 5 :LOL: )

:hug2: yay (this is waaaay better than a high 5 :LOL: )

But it's still 50-50! :o

Voted for Rush. At least Summer Of '69 is a decent tune so I don't feel so bad if they lost. I'm able to get a couple Canadian rock stations here in Buffalo which I listen to more than the local ones we have and even I'm not sure who half of these artists are.

http://www.etcanada.com/battle/

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF :rush: AND JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF

VOTE!

I would, but who are Trooper and Gowan?

Here is Gowan. (He has actually been the lead singer for Styx for about the last dozen years or so.)

Here is Trooper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STiuregSvHg

Seeing that half of the artists on the list aren't very famous, I'm really surprised that Adams and Rush is a first round match up. Very bad seeding IMHO.

Agreed, Sitboaf.

Not sure I like the brackets.

Heavyweights like Rush and Bryan Adams are squared off right away while half the brackets had 2 artists I'd never heard of.

Whatever.

Agreed! I guess they don't want the competition to go on forever.

I just voted again on a different Lap Top! (Hint Hint). Unfortunately, its 53% Adams to 47% RUSH. Come on guys we can't let Summer of '69 beat out TSOR. Thats like The Reflex beating out Stairway ot Heaven!