What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

This story - naked man standing on hill throwing rocks down on cars:

59342995_10215116772731517_7117323475957579776_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=e75e5e9ee19def09c8ce9b366ae24f4b&oe=5D6A2FE3

Looks like the sheriffs and spd gave him something to cover himself with, but what made me laugh is the way the cop in the middle is standing and looking as if to say "Buddy, I wouldn't be advertising that if I were you."

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

This story - naked man standing on hill throwing rocks down on cars:

59342995_10215116772731517_7117323475957579776_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=e75e5e9ee19def09c8ce9b366ae24f4b&oe=5D6A2FE3

Looks like the sheriffs and spd gave him something to cover himself with, but what made me laugh is the way the cop in the middle is standing and looking as if to say "Buddy, I wouldn't be advertising that if I were you."

:LOL:

The chorus of sheep serenading us from the hills above town. Every spring, the Basque herders bring in their flocks to feed, and they make the most beautiful racket.

It doubles as a fire-suppression strategy.

• Like 3

The chorus of sheep serenading us from the hills above town. Every spring, the Basque herders bring in their flocks to feed, and they make the most beautiful racket.

There is nothing more beautiful than nature.

Just this morning I was listening again to the various birds singing and chirping away.

I leave cracked corn, raw nuts, and wild bird seed out now to attract them.

• Like 1

Just this morning I was listening again to the various birds singing and chirping away.

I'm sure they appreciate that!

• Like 1

I hope so. I did it this past winter to help them out. It was so cold and we had so much snow, so I tried to make their life easier.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 2

I hope so. I did it this past winter to help them out. It was so cold and we had so much snow, so I tried to make their life easier.

The man who owns the property just south of my building has a set up in his back yard. a Barn look alike bird feeder, a tube hanging feeder, a suet cage hanging from the same pole as the tube feeder, and a small wooden box, that has two mounts to put corn cobs on for the birds and squirrels, which makes my winter not so cold and dead!

JfBqEb7.jpg

• Like 1

The man who owns the property just south of my building has a set up in his back yard. a Barn look alike bird feeder, a tube hanging feeder, a suet cage hanging from the same pole as the tube feeder, and a small wooden box, that has two mounts to put corn cobs on for the birds and squirrels, which makes my winter not so cold and dead!

JfBqEb7.jpg

Do you ever watch to see if it does a good business? :)

• Like 1

JfBqEb7.jpg

If I'm Blue enough...it can be uplifting! Not so busy this last winter though...

5KYuiaJ.png

• Like 1

JfBqEb7.jpg

If I'm Blue enough...it can be uplifting! Not so busy this last winter though...

5KYuiaJ.png

Did you have a mild winter?

• Like 1

JfBqEb7.jpg

5KYuiaJ.png

Did you have a mild winter?

Snow wise it was pretty slow, I think the largest we got was one snow, schedualed for 8 inches but Saline only got 5. and that was ONE TIME.

hAVwPX2.gif

• Like 1

Reported male on the Monroe Bridge with his pants down proposition passing females. Police en route....Also reporting similar reports earlier today of a male wearing a cape flashing people downtown.
Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

http://livestly.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/20-of-the-funniest-yearbook-quotes-around-13-1494898622746.jpg

No pic. What was it? I wanna laugh too! GRRR!

GNo5Obt.gif

From Doing Justice, by Preet Bharara (former Manhattan District US Attorney), on the steps taken regarding the Internet viewings of a Federal defendant accused of, among other things, cannibalism:

"And he reviewed recipes for human flesh...(yes, they exist on the Internet, not all of which recommend fava beans and Chianti as accompaniments.)"

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

http://livestly.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/20-of-the-funniest-yearbook-quotes-around-13-1494898622746.jpg

GNo5Obt.gif

You can't see that?

GNo5Obt.gif

You can't see that?

Nope. try again with posting it...

tB88CY5.jpg

GNo5Obt.gif

You can't see that?

I can't see it either. Is that the joke?

• Like 1

GNo5Obt.gif

You can't see that?

Weird. I see it. It is from a yearbook.

What browser are y'all using?

Here's the link:

GNo5Obt.gif

You can't see that?

Here's the link:

GNo5Obt.gif

You can't see that?

Here's the link:

That doesn't work either. FART ON YOU!

JGIVDAJ.gif