What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

I got to book the outdoor toilets for my daughter's tent wedding . . . .gee, they let me pick colors and everything . . . :P :P (they are nicer than these!!!) Avu1gwzm.jpg

MS0gqPbm.jpg

• Like 2

sSomething on "Breaking Bad"...gaPNy4u.gif Just waiting for the finale...

qtARwcZ.gif

Some threads over on The Sense O'Clock News

Such as...? :codger:

:banana:

Overheard while waiting for my flight at the airport...

"Teresa Acosta, please return to your arrival gate. You are in Reno, not Oakland. Repeat... Teresa Acosta, you are in Reno, not Oakland, which is your destination. Please return to your flight."

• Like 3

My daughters finally admitting that they prefer me driving over their mom. I've heard the opposite for years and my wife likes to brag about it. I know I'm more confident in traffic, cities and unknown areas but I like to let her have this victory.
  • Like 2

My 25-year old niece, who has a Masters degree, and whom I personally tutored in many subjects, is a sucker for GHOST stories. :facepalm:

She's watching Ghost Adventures, and she's taking it seriously. I am behind her, I go to YouTube and I find the classic Dracula video of Renfield laughing, and I CRANK IT UP.

She was NOT amused. :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

• Like 2

A documentary on flat-earthers

hqdefault.jpg

You're a better man than I am. My contempt for jackasses like these flat-earthers keeps me from seeing anything funny.

• Like 1

My 78-year old mother just received her first e-mail. I gave her my old iPad, as I just bought a new one.

She's taking more baby steps into the 21st century..... :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

• Like 2

My 78-year old mother just received her first e-mail. I gave her my old iPad, as I just bought a new one.

She's taking more baby steps into the 21st century..... :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

And then the first ever e-mail she sends? As I was teasing her about her new skill, she sends me a two-word message: SHUT UP :laughing guy:

• Like 3

I wear fingerless gloves much of the time due to cold hands.

I had one glove in my hand and couldn't find the other one.

I walked around the house and looked and looked.

I finally found the glove.

It was on my left hand.

• Like 4

I just laughed so hard my abdomen hurts - listening to someone on an internet radio show describing his experience when he was in a hurry in a grocery store.

Nothing like a good laugh. It is one of the best mood lifters and medicine. :)

• Like 3

The people on the corner.

With the exception of the youngest son, not one of them look like they are in need of food. The ice cream truck made its debut today around here. Guess who stopped them? The funniest was watching them all run out of the house.

They have two nice dogs - a Great Pyrenees and a German Shepherd.

• Like 1