What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

0NXfe4dm.png

Promises, promises !!

Plus what have I been searching that made this came up? Seriously, I haven't looked at Rush stuff in awhile! :LOL:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 2

0NXfe4dm.png

Promises, promises !!

Plus what have I been searching that made this came up? Seriously, I haven't looked at Rush stuff in awhile! :LOL:

Your computer is outfitted with a RUSH sensor...

cEZvPhs.gif

• Like 1

0NXfe4dm.png

Promises, promises !!

Your computer is outfitted with a RUSH sensor...

cEZvPhs.gif

:LOL: :LOL: No problems with that! :heart: :heart:

• Like 1

Scientology

You laugh 'til you cry, but then luckily laugh again!

'Elron' aka Old Mother Hubbard :LOL:

http://www.thecallcenterindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/l-ron-hubbard-teeth.jpg

Ew! Even Xena Xanadu Xenu knows how to brush their teeth! :P

I honestly feel bad for the people who give their money to this farce. Maybe I should create a "religion": vaporology.

As a Vaporologist, I must send our enlightened leader as much money as possible so that he can return to his beloved Teegeeak Cambodia.

I also have to swear that whatever common sense I once possessed is now long gone.

For more information on 'Vaporology' or 'Trailernetics', please send a SASE along with a donation to:

Vaporology Ministeries

c/o my mother's basement

Cooltown, Ont., Canada

K1K A5S

• Like 2

Looks like the meth head that knocked on my door last November. It startled him when I actually opened the door. It was minus 20c and windy ... I need food and work, he muttered. I laughed glancing at his steel toed boots ... don't we all and didn't you see the lock on my gate? He had pushed the post over that wasn't fastened into the house. Then he fkkkd off into the night with his million dollar smile. Edited by Tinwoodsman
  • Like 3

Looks like the meth head that knocked on my door last November. It startled him when I actually opened the door. It was minus 20c and windy ... I need food and work, he muttered. I laughed glancing at his steel toed boots ... don't we all and didn't you see the lock on my gate? He had pushed the post over that wasn't fastened into the house. Then he fkkkd off into the night with his million dollar smile.
I answered the door to my and my first wife's townhouse one day with my .44 Magnum in my hand which I was cleaning at the time, and surprised two Mormons who still tried to sell me their crap of a religion even while I continued to finish cleaning my weapon in front of them here it is...sO9hHSY.jpgThis is my .44 Magnum with the 8 3/8" barrel. I'll bet the folks crapped their Mormon pants.ka2UjaO.gif Edited by OldRUSHfan

Looks like the meth head that knocked on my door last November. It startled him when I actually opened the door. It was minus 20c and windy ... I need food and work, he muttered. I laughed glancing at his steel toed boots ... don't we all and didn't you see the lock on my gate? He had pushed the post over that wasn't fastened into the house. Then he fkkkd off into the night with his million dollar smile.

I answered the door to my and my first wife's townhouse one day with my .44 Magnum in my hand which I was cleaning at the time, and surprised two Mormons who still tried to sell me their crap of a religion even while I continued to finish cleaning my weapon in front of them here it is...

sO9hHSY.jpgThis is my .44 Magnum with the 3 3/8" barrel. I'll bet the folks crapped their Mormon pants.

ka2UjaO.gif

Holy Moroni!

BCT-Angel-Moroni2.jpg

Moroni blows! Look at him go! Blow, Moroni! Blow like you've never blown before! :LOL:

Moroni might be missing a final 'c'. :P

• Like 2

I answered the door to my and my first wife's townhouse one day with my .44 Magnum in my hand which I was cleaning at the time, and surprised two Mormons who still tried to sell me their crap of a religion even while I continued to finish cleaning my weapon in front of them here it is...

sO9hHSY.jpgThis is my .44 Magnum with the 3 3/8" barrel. I'll bet the folks crapped their Mormon pants.

ka2UjaO.gif

Holy Moroni!

BCT-Angel-Moroni2.jpg

Moroni blows! Look at him go! Blow, Moroni! Blow like you've never blown before! :LOL:

Moroni might be missing a final 'c'. :P

Yeah, I noticed my faux pas a few minutes ago. 8 3/8" barrel.

y4xjWfF.gif

The Princess thinks we can turn this-

rLG1iFam.jpg

into these-

VOXww9Um.png6beAuyDl.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Actually she gave us directions, which I can follow pretty well. If you need me I will be in the back yard spray painting . . .

MS0gqPbm.jpg

• Like 3

I did! I'm watching "Rizzoli & Isles" DVDs...lots of yuks on those!

aC2vqly.jpg

I'm in Publix, doing my usual Saturday food shopping. As I pull something from one of the stand up freezers, a lady whose about 5'5" and up the aisle a bit waves and says, " Sir can you help me, please? " I grin, walk my cart to her, and say, "Let me guess, you need something from the top shelf." She grins and starts an apology, but I wave her off, saying, "no need, ma'am, I do this 3 or 4 times a month, whadda ya need?" (I am 6'4", mainly in the legs). She points at the display of bags of Cheetos that are not just over her head, but placed way on the back of the shelf. She says she needs two bags full, I pluck them off the shelf and into her cart, we say thanks, you're welcome, and carry on.
  • Like 3

My daughter slamming stuff around this morning from being in a pissy mood. Does that make me a bad parent?

How does her being in a 'pissy mood' make you a bad Parent? Just buy a straight jacket, put it on her, and set her in the corner for a couple hours and see if her attitude changes! And don't worry, I didn't think of that particular 'fixit' until my daughter was MUCH older And living out from my own place....lol

10qJBE5.gif

My daughter slamming stuff around this morning from being in a pissy mood. Does that make me a bad parent?

:LOL: No, they can be hilarious when they are like that; we have two!

How does her being in a 'pissy mood' make you a bad Parent? Just buy a straight jacket, put it on her, and set her in the corner for a couple hours and see if her attitude changes! And don't worry, I didn't think of that particular 'fixit' until my daughter was MUCH older And living out from my own place....lol

10qJBE5.gif

From finding her pissy mood amusing..I'm surely going to Hell but I'll be in good company
  • Like 1

:LOL: No, they can be hilarious when they are like that; we have two!

I have two too..almost 20 and 21. The 20 year old has all the bad parts of her mom and bio-dad.

10qJBE5.gif

From finding her pissy mood amusing..I'm surely going to Hell but I'll be in good company

Absolutely!

EUhOtM6.gif