What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

The Writers on CSI:Miami just CRACK ME UP!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20screaming.gif

This stupid thing got so out of control. Mike Pence accidentally hit some kid in the nose when he was using his infamous exaggerated hand gestures. The kid kept asking him for an apology. Then Tammy Bruce from Fox News called the kid a stalker and a snowflake. She didn't know the kid was on the autism spectrum. Then the kid's mom demanded an apology from Fox News because she said they were mocking her son. Jebus Cripes!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UamwZX_9lBw

Edited by Boots
  • Like 2

This stupid thing got so out of control. Mike Pence accidentally hit some kid in the nose when he was using his infamous exaggerated hand gestures. The kid kept asking him for an apology. Then Tammy Bruce from Fox News called the kid a stalker and a snowflake. She didn't know the kid was on the autism spectrum. Then the kid's mom demanded an apology from Fox News because she said they were mocking her son. Jebus Cripes!!!!

https://www.youtube....h?v=UamwZX_9lBw

Stupidity reigns out there in the world...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Goofy%20Banana%20sm%202.jpg

• Like 1

Watching "Rizzoli & Isles" and I LOVE the writers of that [now deceased] show....I own the whole show on DVD...glad I do, too. The Fire TV providers have been f*king up the playback of episodes of practically all the shows I've been watching lately....

:banana:

Now watching NCIS from the first season on....another where the writers were REALLY GOOD, and kept HUMOR AT THE FOREFRONT!

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Joyful%20bouncing%20banana.gif

Lindsay Lohan in Georgia Rule. Art imitates life. :laughing guy: Edited by Boots

Wannabe musicians are hilarious, especially when they're middle aged. They're just as hilarious as middle aged skateboarders.

I have to go for a medical test tomorrow so I called for directions. She told me, "We're right next door to the funeral home." :unsure:

:LOL:

What are the chances of that? BTW, what kind of test?

• Like 2

I have to go for a medical test tomorrow so I called for directions. She told me, "We're right next door to the funeral home." :unsure:

:LOL:

What are the chances of that? BTW, what kind of test?

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Laughing/laughingBangingtable.gif

• Like 1

Watching NCIS again today....Funniest line, "Conspiracy to be a BITCH?"

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Laughing/laugh3-smiley.gif

We have a naked man standing outside the House of Charity downtown right now.

I shouldn't be laughing. The poor man needs help. But I can only imagine the reactions of those driving/walking by him. Especially since it is now the height of the lunch hour.

• Like 1

Actually it was last night. So you load up the van with the camping and fishing gear. Take the wife and kids with you. You get to the campground near the river. You say you saw a bear about 1/4 mile away. Load everything up and drive all the way back to town. A four hundred mile round trip for nothing. :LOL: :facepalm: .

Received this email from Human Resources about proper hand washing procedures:

Did you know?

Hand washing is the single most effective way to prevent the spread of infections, and reduce the risk of spreading germs or getting sick.

Effective hand washing techniques involve using an adequate amount of soap, rubbing the hands together (for at least 20 seconds) to create friction, rinsing thoroughly under running water, and drying with a single use towel or air dryer.

There are different situations where you can pick up germs, the following are times when should wash your hands. For example:

-When hands are visibly soiled;

-After blowing your nose or after sneezing in your hands;

-Before and after eating, handling food, drinking or smoking;

-After touching raw meat, poultry, or fish;

-After handling garbage;

-Visiting or caring for sick people; and,

-Handling pets, animals or animal waste.

I should wash my hands after handling garbage or if they're visibly soiled? Who knew? :banghead: :LOL:

• Like 1

Did you know?

Hand washing is the single most effective way to prevent the spread of infections, and reduce the risk of spreading germs or getting sick.

Effective hand washing techniques involve using an adequate amount of soap, rubbing the hands together (for at least 20 seconds) to create friction, rinsing thoroughly under running water, and drying with a single use towel or air dryer.

There are different situations where you can pick up germs, the following are times when should wash your hands. For example:

-After handling garbage;

I should wash my hands after handling garbage or if they're visibly soiled? Who knew? :banghead: :LOL:

I hate those air dryers.

• Like 1

Did you know?

-After handling garbage;

I hate those air dryers.

Sad thing is, we don't even have those! Just old plastic paper towel dispensers that are always covered with wet hand prints. Ew!

http://troutster.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/wet-300x282.jpg

• Like 1

Did you know?

-After handling garbage;

I hate those air dryers.

Sad thing is, we don't even have those! Just old plastic paper towel dispensers that are always covered with wet hand prints. Ew!

http://troutster.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/wet-300x282.jpg

I hate that as well. :LOL:

• Like 1

Couples who refuse to be away from each other.for one reason or another. I know a guy who told me that he could never go fishing with out his wife. He said it would be unfair to her and the kids. :LOL: Talk about a suffocating relationship. There is no way in hell I would ever go along with that line of thinking.