What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

The fact that everyone talking about Aaron Rodgers today is repeatedly using the phrase "out of the darkness." :laugh:  I realize he went on a darkness retreat, just not used to hearing that phrase repeatedly used when talking about NFL negotiations! :laugh:

• Like 1

Anesthesia:  Bringing out your "true self" whether you like it or not!  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Principled Man said:

Anesthesia:  Bringing out your "true self" whether you like it or not!  

:biggrin:

The vomit cup really elevates the romantic tone

• Haha 1

Keith Olbermann actually achieved the impossible, having a shitty sports take on par with his shitty political takes.

• Haha 1

Laughing with my husband! :biggrin:  He signed up for ESPN Plus, to try it, now wants to cancel it. First world problem, he can't remember WHERE he signed up for it!  We have checked ESPN Plus site on the web, app on his phone, Roku purchases, Amazon subscriptions, You Tube TV subscriptions so far. Still haven't found where he made the account. (Funnier because it's usually me that does this!). :laugh:

Success! Yay us! After 30 minutes of searching! :notworthy::notworthy:  He bought it through the smart tv, somehow. Cancellation achieved!  SUCH a first world problem :facepalm:

Edited by blueschica
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

NSFW ; YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

From Lauren Lake's Paternity Court:  The "son", on the phone with his "possibly biological father".  Son mentions biological mother's name, "father" responds;

"your mom is like a railroad track, she's been laid all across America."

I lost it, had to pause the DVR.

• Haha 1

I did an inventory of the number of men who have wandered into my life over the years. I can't believe it's been that many. 

There were 5 of them whose names I couldn't remember.   Well I've always known I was more like Phoebe than Rachel. 

article_aligned@1x.jpg

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Krystal said:

I did an inventory of the number of men who have wandered into my life over the years. I can't believe it's been that many. 

There were 5 of them whose names I couldn't remember.   Well I've always known I was more like Phoebe than Rachel. 

article_aligned@1x.jpg

My sarcasm makes me Chandler.  Could I be more like him? 😆 

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

This is a lot funnier than what I'd originally posted.  

I just couldn't keep it to myself.

Edited by Krystal

12 hours ago, BastillePark said:

6yHUB4q.jpg

I give this a  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:.   Very profound!  

• Like 2

Now we know why she doesn't wear long dresses anymore. 

Bwahaha,the thought that I may end up with a Caddy.

Did about 3 hours wandering about the Auto Show in Lauderdale, checking out new SUV's .  Lot of surprises, and a lot more disappointment.

Mercedes-Benz didn't even show up, there goes the C Class.

At first BMW had their vehicles locked until people at the show started to pitch a bitch, and they relented.  X3 and X5 were ok, but just not comfortable.  It's tough when you're long legged.I

GMC's built like trucks,,which they basically are.  Uncomfortable, hard pass.

Kia Sorrento was comfortable, but interior looked like a kid playing with Tinker Toys built it.

Genesis G 80 very nice, enough room well appointed. Had a nice long discussion with one of the local sales people.

On the way out, looked at the Cadillacs and sat in the X6; or rather sank into the seat of the X6.  Aaaaaah, nice cognac colored leather seats and trim, big overhead moonroof, big lines of sight all around, aaaah, those seats, I nearly fell asleep in them.  X6 has the inside track.  May cost me some, but I can afford it, and more importantly, I'm worth it.  Also the Caddy dealer is real close to the house, guess I'll be seeing them real soon.

In "show me on this doll where _____ touched you" news, I find it hilarious that the same people who laughed during the classic Schmitt's Gay skit on SNL with Farley and Sandler are triggered by Bud Light 30 years later.  As if the Pink Floyd rainbow response was snowflakey enough.  Go pound sand, Kid Suck and poopy pants.

mYg3X6q.jpg

Edited by invisible airwave
  • Like 1

On 4/10/2023 at 11:43 AM, invisible airwave said:

In "show me on this doll where _____ touched you" news, I find it hilarious that the same people who laughed during the classic Schmitt's Gay skit on SNL with Farley and Sandler are triggered by Bud Light 30 years later.  As if the Pink Floyd rainbow response was snowflakey enough.  Go pound sand, Kid Suck and poopy pants.

mYg3X6q.jpg

Equally amusing as the Old Right's homophobia is the New Left's homophilia. 

• Like 1