What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

22 hours ago, Principled Man said:

Just the other day, I saw a Cooper's hawk perched in the back yard maple tree, waiting for his lunch to come visit my feeders.  :ohmy:

I need to replace the very dirty and badly out of balance birdbath in my back yard.   I miss the bluejays that would drink, bathe, and then fight over bathing space.

A bill was introduced in Congress today to prevent sitting members of the legislative branch from owning and trading individual stocks, since they are the ultimate insiders and can manipulate prices.    It is titled the "Preventing Elected Leaders from Owning Securities and Investments Act".

A+ trolling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Cat 3 said:

[Blasphemous image]

I cannot describe how much PAIN that image brought me.  

BLASPHEMER!!  :ohmy:  :ohmy:  :tongue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

New  Yorkers' reaction to the Empire State Building lighting up in green for the Eagles victory in the NFC Championship game.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/american-sports/empire-state-building-turns-green-29084446

• Like 1

San Joaquin Valley, CA:  So far, THREE motorists have ignored the ROAD CLOSED sign and driven into the sinkhole.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Lnnhtaq.jpg327446602_549839940509229_85511041067253

• Haha 3

On 2/1/2023 at 11:38 AM, Principled Man said:

San Joaquin Valley, CA:  So far, THREE motorists have ignored the ROAD CLOSED sign and driven into the sinkhole.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Lnnhtaq.jpg327446602_549839940509229_85511041067253

Illinois nazi Henry Gibson must be down there somewhere. :laugh:

Apparently, it has taken 50 years for Fox News to find out John Waters has always been against their "family values."  Wait until you hear about this guy named Prince or David Bowie.  "SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!"  Cry Baby would be a perfect movie title to describe them.

They didn't seem to mind him in 1997.

hYeWWeG.gif

Pest control guy Nick Castro thought he was searching for insects when he cut into the homeowner's wall.

Turns out they were pranked by some woodpeckers....and their 700 pounds of acorns.  :laugh:

ZHANRVKXVFDK7JNG52WJOA2H5M.jpg&w=1200

• Haha 2

The fact that one of our yard squirrels dragged a citrus peel into a flowerbed and discarded it there, as the peel smelled nice but has no real nutritional value.

When I put in flowers I'll remember to leave some birdseed out for our tree-dwelling friends.

(Jon Stewart interviewing Ian Hislop, editor of the British satirical Private Eye Magazine)

Jon Stewart:  Do you take melatonin to sleep, ever?   
Ian Hislop:  Uhh, no.
Jon Stewart:  What do you take?
Ian Hislop:  Uhh, usually legal action.  

:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

19 hours ago, invisible airwave said:

That joke by Kimmel about Robert Blake!:laugh2:Oh, and I vote to have Harvey and Cosby kept out of in memoriam as well when it's their time.

Even thought HW was a huge part of Hollywood I can't imagine they'll give him any recognition at all when he dies.