What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

5 - 10 - 12 - 15 - 24 - 27 = My Wisconsin Supercash numbers 

5 - 09 - 11 - 16 - 24 - 26 =  The winning Wisconsin Supercash numbers

What have I ever done to be tortured so?  I've always been polite to every store clerk who prints out my ticket.....  :angry: :wacko: :laugh:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, invisible airwave said:

I heard someone say about the failure from Bakersfield that "my own popcorn wants popcorn!" :laugh:  Zappa had a point about it being the entertainment division of the military industrial complex and this clown show is proof.

Did someone say "clown show"?

_112811866_gettyimages-1218460575.jpg.we

• Haha 1

What made you laugh and do a facepalm today?  Sci-Fi Geeks!  :laugh:  :facepalm:

A current Washington Post article discusses today's leaders in space exploration (NASA, the Billionaire Boys Club, etc.) and the science fiction writers who inspired them to get into the field.  A few big names were mentioned, like Heinlein, Clarke, Roddenberry, et al. 

A decent but not great article, but the comments below it are predictable.  Science fiction geeks having a free-for-all over why their favorite authors weren't included in the article.  Hey!  What about __________?!  He's my favorite!  What a lousy list!   

Sci-Fi geeks never change.....  :laugh:

• Like 2

Learning that the level of a classified document's threat to national security seems to be largely dependent on the party affiliation of its possessor. 

:biggrin:

• Haha 1

Recent piece on Farcebook about bad/inappropriate dressing or costuming.  A fellow commented about an aunt who made him wear, in public, the gray suit/white shirt/red bow tie get up of Pee Wee Herman.

Unfortunately for the guy, it was in 1991, shortly after Paulie pled no contest to a charge of indecent exposure, due to getting caught beating his meat in a Sarasota (FL) adult movie theater. :laugh:

2 minutes ago, pjbear05 said:

Recent piece on Farcebook about bad/inappropriate dressing or costuming.  A fellow commented about an aunt who made him wear, in public, the gray suit/white shirt/red bow tie get up of Pee Wee Herman.

Unfortunately for the guy, it was in 1991, shortly after Paulie pled no contest to a charge of indecent exposure, due to getting caught beating his meat in a Sarasota (FL) adult movie theater. :laugh:

When I was a kid going to church in the early 70's, there was one boy who must have had a parent or parents with serious mental health issues, because he'd sometimes show up to Sunday School wearing a dress with a plastic "wig" over his hair. It looked sort of like this but was more of a plastic hat that was designed to look like hair. He was In the 8-9 year old range.

Jacqueline-MGR.jpg

8 hours ago, invisible airwave said:

Nice reference to his underrated Critic show with "It stinks!"  

Reveal hidden contents

Hachi machi!  Buy my book!

That was a great bit.  Santos is a Lovitz godsend

1 hour ago, BigMontanaSKY said:

I filled my bird feeders and spotted a small sparrow right away in the tree near our bathroom window.

It was nice to be reminded of bird appreciation.

Just the other day, I saw a Cooper's hawk perched in the back yard maple tree, waiting for his lunch to come visit my feeders.  :ohmy:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Principled Man said:

Just the other day, I saw a Cooper's hawk perched in the back yard maple tree, waiting for his lunch to come visit my feeders.  :ohmy:

Our feeders turn into a wildlife jamboree. Well, I do live in a really rural area so that makes sense.

• Like 2