What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

Sunday afternoon the family and I were playing the classic "Who Am I?" game where you draw a card and put it on your forehead, and it's the name of a famous person or character.  You then and have to ask questions in an attempt to guess who you are.  During his turn, instead of asking "Am I a woman?", my son asked "When I was born, did my doctor look at my anatomy, make a guess, and assign me - either correctly or incorrectly - the gender female?"  

:tongue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The streets where I live  in Old Carson City are lined with huge trees, and not everyone rakes them up.  Down by the governor's mansion, one house hasn't raked at all, so the sidewalk is covered in piles of trampled leaves, making it slick.  I had some time so I rolled my brown waste can down and got to work clearing the sidewalk.  About 15 minutes in, a lady pulls up in her car and asks, "So, that's not a real bear?".   I look into the yard and realize that a good-sized bear has been watching me the whole time from behind a tree in the yard.  :tongue:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 12/8/2022 at 4:04 PM, goose said:

The streets where I live  in Old Carson City are lined with huge trees, and not everyone rakes them up.  Down by the governor's mansion, one house hasn't raked at all, so the sidewalk is covered in piles of trampled leaves, making it slick.  I had some time so I rolled my brown waste can down and got to work clearing the sidewalk.  About 15 minutes in, a lady pulls up in her car and asks, "So, that's not a real bear?".   I look into the yard and realize that a good-sized bear has been watching me the whole time from behind a tree in the yard.  :tongue:

That's how it happens on The Ponderosa.  :laugh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, goose said:

Yikes

:ninja:

The person who originally posted that when I saw it was in a coma for more than a year and can no longer do anything without assistance and cannot travel without a wheelchair. Before that he was a 20 something, vibrant young man, so if he can have a little fun with his issue, I don't think it's a problem for me to post that. 

On 12/10/2022 at 4:53 PM, Weakly Criminal said:

May be an image of text that says 'IMMORTAL vampires EMERGES AT NIGHT Santa Claus zombies cockroaches INVADES HOMES'

But aren't cockroaches also immortal?  That's what every "End of The World" story tells us..... :wink:

Driving on I-90 today, I approached our friendly Electronic Driver Safety Sign, which has been giving motorists sage advice every day for many years.

Today's Pearl of Wisdom:  SEAT BELTS MAKE UGLY SWEATERS LOOK GOOD.  :laugh:  

• Haha 1

On 12/15/2022 at 10:48 AM, Principled Man said:

But aren't cockroaches also immortal?  That's what every "End of The World" story tells us..... :wink:

Collectively they are supposed to be, but that's not what the graph is about. :wagfinger:  :cheers:

On 12/28/2022 at 5:27 PM, Fordgalaxy said:

I'm not a fan of Thunberg with her doom and gloom predictions and I have no idea with this tool is, but her reply is spot on. Read his Tweet at the bottom first.

jbye3AJl.jpg

Screw all pedos and rapists, no matter what party they are.  Weinstein, Trump.  Don't care.

3WDrrVB.jpg

Edited by invisible airwave

Midnight, January 1st, 2023:  Moments after sports betting became legal in Ohio, guess who got to place the first bet?

Yep!  It was PETE ROSE.  He bet on the Reds to win the World Series this year.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1

On 7/29/2022 at 4:37 PM, BastillePark said:

1HNiBxE.jpg

Made me think of soccer players rolling around on the ground and waving their feet in the air.

Somebody won the $16 million dollar Wisconsin Megabucks jackpot tonight...in the town of LUCK, Wisconsin.   :laugh:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Principled Man said:

Somebody won the $16 million dollar Wisconsin Megabucks jackpot tonight...in the town of LUCK, Wisconsin.   :laugh:

Right up there with Brad Pitt injuring his Achilles…while filming Troy. :laugh:

I bet it’s painful as watching the movie.  Sir Peter O’Toole walked out of it ffs.

• Like 1