What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

14 hours ago, HomesickAlien said:

The mayor of our town is being investigated for leaving the scene of an accident. He drove through a grassy area and hit a water line, ripping off the exhaust system of the car, which was city-owned, by the way. He then fled the scene. Alcohol was allegedly involved. 

I'd drink too if I had to be the mayor of this place. 

He's gonna want you in that jury pool, then!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Listening to someone go on about on climate change and fossil fuels right before they gave mr a tour of the new home they are building...which will have a six-car garage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A news reporter in Florida used THIS to protect her microphone from the rain.....

FdwBTpLXEAMne17?format=jpg&name=900x900 

Reporter Kyla Galer:  “A lot of people are asking what is on my microphone. It is what you think it is.  It’s a condom. It helps protect the gear. You can’t get these mics wet. There’s a lot of wind and a lot of rain, so we do what we gotta do and that is put a condom on the microphone.”

• Haha 1

[Made me laugh on Sunday]

Over half of my downstairs cable TV channels were gone this past weekend, while the TV upstairs had perfect reception on all channels.  

Sunday….no CBS channel for the Packer game!  Cable company is closed!  I start to double check all my cable connections, and what do I find?  The very old coaxial cable connection end was literally falling apart.  I bought a new 50’ cable at Best Buy, threw out the old cable, and installed the new cable (stringing 50’ of new cable through the drop ceiling is so fun).  

Perfect reception on all channels.  Even the time delay between the TV and the TV upstairs is gone.  

:biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 3

Reminds me of a movie (Four Christmases?) with Jon Favreau stringing up a satellite system :oops:

Reminds us to check everything once a year. 

Alex Jones ordered to pay the Sandy Hook families $965 million dollars.  

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

• Haha 1

On 10/12/2022 at 1:16 PM, Principled Man said:

Alex Jones ordered to pay the Sandy Hook families $965 million dollars.  

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I find the whole thing sad on many levels

• Like 1

On 10/8/2022 at 6:23 PM, Bahamas said:

Reminds me of a movie (Four Christmases?) with Jon Favreau stringing up a satellite system :oops:

Reminds us to check everything once a year. 

My mom sort of dragged me to that movie on Thanksgiving weekend.  Kristen Chenoweth and Sissy Spacek were hilarious, though.

gtzx8so.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2