What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

Some Senator from the Intelligence Committee said "bullshit" when CNN was interviewing him today.

He quickly corrected himself by saying "nonsense". :laughing guy:

Last night that Boebert wench actually heckled Biden during his State of The Union speech which kind of made me laugh. As some comedian once said, "she's got the brains of an ice cube". She's pretty funny but in a pathetic way. Like you don't really want to laugh at the mentally disabled but she makes it so easy. :lol: :|

She should have been physically removed - even dragged - from the room.

• Like 2

Neither crime is normally a subject to make me laugh, but this apology from Sky Sports News did -

"We mistakenly referred to footballer David Goodwillie as a racist in an earlier report. He was in fact convicted in a civil court as a rapist".

I don`t think he has any right to kick up much of a fuss about the slur :lol:

• Like 1

Neither crime is normally a subject to make me laugh, but this apology from Sky Sports News did -

"We mistakenly referred to footballer David Goodwillie as a racist in an earlier report. He was in fact convicted in a civil court as a rapist".

• Like 1

In some circles being a racist is probably worse than being a rapist. Imagine if someone was both?

Silly Wordle game….

T H I N G

First guess….WIN!

:laughing guy:

Some Senator from the Intelligence Committee said "bullshit" when CNN was interviewing him today.

Last night that Boebert wench actually heckled Biden during his State of The Union speech which kind of made me laugh. As some comedian once said, "she's got the brains of an ice cube". She's pretty funny but in a pathetic way. Like you don't really want to laugh at the mentally disabled but she makes it so easy. :lol: :|

Yes, such a departure from the respectful State of the Union decorum shown by opposition Dems over the prior four years. Lol
  • Like 1

Amazon don`t seem to be encouraging pre-orders of the Moving Pictures 40th anniversary release -

"SORRY, THIS ALBUM WILL BE RELEASED ON FEBRUARY 12, 1981. IN THE MEANTIME, YOU CAN PRE-ORDER THIS ALBUM OR CHECK OUT OTHER ALBUMS BY RUSH ON AMAZON MUSIC." :huh:

Edited by IbanezJem

Yes, such a departure from the respectful State of the Union decorum shown by opposition Dems over the prior four years. Lol

That was DIFFERENT!!!!!!!

Edited by laughedatbytime

My parents have just moved to Scotland. My mum emailed me to say she`s been out in her car for the first time, went passed her intended destination, reversed into a wall, put a small crack in her bumper, and then sped away. :lol:

I mean, what kind of example is she setting? :tsk:

(No damage to the innocent wall, I should add).

Evan Neumann, in order to escape arrest and prosecution for his participation in the January 6th attack on Congress, has made it all the way to Belarus, where he was granted asylum.

:laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Goodbye, Neumann

— Goodbye, Jerry.

• Like 3

Oh, Jesus...would you look at the time.....

w61ITPe.jpg

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 3

Word on the street is that Will Smith has been sentenced to house arrest and will be under strict supervision of older relatives.

Somewhere in Belair, I think.

The Academy has solved everything.

They've hired a new guy to crack the jokes on stage when Will Smith is in attendance.

glfwA0G.jpg

• Like 3

They've hired a new guy to crack the jokes on stage when Will Smith is in attendance.

glfwA0G.jpg

I don't know. I hear paper beats it. :lol: Let's get Jason Momoa or John Cena instead.

Just saw this on "Crow T Robot's" Twitter feed minutes ago. I'm sure we'll be hearing from someone who Murphy and Pryor referred to as a "Jello Pudding eating MFer" soon.

JrjtsVm.jpg

Edited by invisible airwave

glfwA0G.jpg

I don't know. I hear paper beats it. :lol:

Perhaps a larger than life-sized paper photograph of Will Smith will do the trick....

• Like 1

2022 April Fool's Joke Of The Year:

Please note that conscripts will not be deployed to any hot spots.

-- Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu

• Like 3

I went to Planet Fitness but at a further one for the first time in Chino. I go to log in to their wifi network on the iPhone and my inner xennial 80s child got a chuckle when one of the nearby networks was titled Cherry 2000. Nice to see someone appreciate cult movies.

Maybe I should name my own as ilovetoxicwaste. :lol:

giphy.gif