What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

On another forum, we've been invaded by hot chicks "liking" every one of our posts! Every hot chick's name has a :mwah: after it.

So far, I've tallied 50 hot chicks:

Alejandra, Alesha, Alyssa, Amanda, Anita, Ashley, Cheryl, Christine, Cindy, Courtney, Crista,

Dana, Danielle, Dawn, Denise, Edna, Erika, Erin, Jacquelyn, Jennifer, Jenny,

Jessica, Jocelyn, Joni, Julie, Karen, Kari, Kathy, Katie, Laura, Lisa, Latasha, Latoya,

Maria, Mary, Michelle, Monique, Nicole, Peggy, Rhonda, Samantha, Sarah, Sherri, Susan,

Tara, Tiffany, Tina, Vicki, Wanda, Wendy....

:laughing guy: :laughing guy:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

On another forum, we've been invaded by hot chicks "liking" every one of our posts! Every hot chick's name has a :mwah: after it.

Alejandra, Alesha, Alyssa, Amanda, Anita, Ashley, Cheryl, Christine, Cindy, Courtney, Crista,

Jessica, Jocelyn, Joni, Julie, Karen, Kari, Kathy, Katie, Laura, Lisa, Latasha, Latoya,

Maria, Mary, Michelle, Monique, Nicole, Peggy, Rhonda, Samantha, Sarah, Sherri, Susan,

UH OH, watch out for that Karen :laughing guy:

• Like 1

The squirrels raiding the bird feeders. Such delightful entertainment

barbed wire strung up the pole helps keep them away if that's what you'd like to happen

be careful too, bird food attracts rats

:lol:

I'm sure they're all legit and you get laid at least 2 times before the weeks end.

cq8szId.gif

DWYxvm0.png

• Like 1

I didn`t realise Spite Houses were a real thing, I thought it was just me that was always thinking of ways to antagonise people. If I`d had the money, I`d have built so many to irritate people back when I was in England :D

Calling the homeless the unhoused.

Re-naming things is so much more productive than actually doing something.

Lol.

:facepalm: :eh: Reframing a situation to see things differently can help get things changed.
  • Like 1

Calling the homeless the unhoused.

Re-naming things is so much more productive than actually doing something.

Lol.

:facepalm: :eh: Reframing a situation to see things differently can help get things changed.

Respectfully, I disagree. Relabeling isn't re-framing. It was new NYC mayor Eric Adams who relabeled the homeless in some remarks he was making about subway safety.

The basics of his new efforts, which begin today.

The plan, which seeks to crack down on subway crime and help the chronically homeless into shelters, promised to send about 30 specialized teams made up of cops, homeless outreach workers and behavioral clinicians into high-priority subway stations.

Mayor Adams' actions are going to help get things changed, not his new nomenclature.

The furious debate about who keeps leaving on the TV has been resolved, as it turns out that one of our cats has obviously grown lonely during the night and learnt how to use the remote. He needs to find the volume button though, as it`s too loud to go unnoticed.

He has also learnt a good way to terrify me is to creep up to my room, stretch up and whack at the door handle with his paw. Come spring and summer, he`s going to be spending some nights out on the tiles :yes:

• Like 2

All the media types now saying "Keev" as the pronunciation of Kyiv/Kiev. :eh:

About 50% of presenters here are trying "Keev", others are doubling down with "Ki-ev". Is it Chicken Keev now, or still Kiev? I don`t want to cause a scene in a restaurant.

About 50% of presenters here are trying "Keev", others are doubling down with "Ki-ev". Is it Chicken Keev now, or still Kiev? I don`t want to cause a scene in a restaurant.

Starting next week the dish will be called Chicken Putingrad.

• Like 2

I think Big Macho Vlad would prefer something like Bear Kiev, and you have to shoot and skin the bear.

But really, :(

There are still plenty of places that need to sort out cultural identity, nationhood, borders. In the US we tend to think of these things as settled and mostly static.

Some Senator from the Intelligence Committee said "bullshit" when CNN was interviewing him today.

He quickly corrected himself by saying "nonsense". :laughing guy:

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

World Taekwondo has revoked Putin's Honorary Ninth Degree Black Belt.

This changes everything....

:laughing guy:

• Like 2

Some Senator from the Intelligence Committee said "bullshit" when CNN was interviewing him today.

He quickly corrected himself by saying "nonsense". :laughing guy:

Last night that Boebert wench actually heckled Biden during his State of The Union speech which kind of made me laugh. As some comedian once said, "she's got the brains of an ice cube". She's pretty funny but in a pathetic way. Like you don't really want to laugh at the mentally disabled but she makes it so easy. :lol: :|

Edited by BastillePark