What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

:laughing guy:

So very, very good and so creative. Sure hope Ged and Al see/hear this. A sausage party indeed.

I had no idea that the ladies of TRF had their own anthem. To be fair there were plenty of chicks at Rush shows, not Def Leppard plenty but more than a few.

• Like 2

:laughing guy:

So very, very good and so creative. Sure hope Ged and Al see/hear this. A sausage party indeed.

This is fantastic :wub: Never have seen this before but it is so funny and spot on! Thanks for finding this and sharing it :clap:

• Like 1

It was reported that Milli Vanilli threatened to remove someone else's music from Spotify if they didn't ban Joe Rogan.

Joe Rogan blamed his N word podcasts on the rain.

Probably in November too.

What made me laugh today was a video that I saw of that Congress person Marjorie Green and she was talking about Nancy Pelosi's "gazpacho police". I really hope it was something manipulated but if she doesn't know that difference between Gestapo and gazpacho she's dumber than the media makes her out to be. But it still made me laugh.

• Like 3

It was reported that Milli Vanilli threatened to remove someone else's music from Spotify if they didn't ban Joe Rogan.

What made me laugh today was a video that I saw of that Congress person Marjorie Green and she was talking about Nancy Pelosi's "gazpacho police". I really hope it was something manipulated but if she doesn't know that difference between Gestapo and gazpacho she's dumber than the media makes her out to be. But it still made me laugh.

She's probably not aware of the difference, remember her space laser comments... :facepalm:

• Like 1

She's probably not aware of the difference, remember her space laser comments... :facepalm:

Virginia’s Deputy Attorney General Monique Miles resigned after her past Facebook posts were uncovered.

The posts were 110% for the Big Lie, praising the Insurrection attack on January 6th, and then blaming it all on antifa leftists masquerading as the insurrectionists.

She is now playing the victim, as she is an African-American conservative Republican woman.

CAN’T make this stuff up! :laughing guy:

• Like 2

Yes. Those spawned these things and other items. Pretty funny.

yR1hM5Kl.png

• Like 1

I actually tried that soup for the first time a month ago at some place near me where I grew up. Not bad, Lisa Simpson.

• Like 1