What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

On the way to the dog park, the local Speedway selling unleaded regular for $1.999. A "spot" price for sure, but I can't remember the last time regular sold that cheap.

And I just filled up my tank with $2.029 .....I feel cheated!! :laughing guy:

Coronavirus hysteria is sending us back to the good old 70s! :dweez:

As long as Disco isn't there when we arrive, that's fine!

Disco Suicide-Brand X!

I just completed my 2020 U.S. Census questionnaire.

When I had to enter my "race", I scrolled down to the bottom of the list, checked "Other" and then typed HUMAN.

I love being a troublemaker. :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

• Like 2

This may be a bit lame but tonight I was reading some blog posts on my phone (politics stuff) and I got ticked off and said out loud "that's the stupidest thing, why would you do that?" then accidentally dropped my phone. When I picked it up, Google assistant had come on and pulled up an article about why do we do stupid things! It was hilarious to me and I laughed pretty hard. :laughing guy: Ah the joys of technology :eyeroll: Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 2

One of my algebra students made a math error on a question around projectile motion. With the error, her solution was that a t-shirt launched into a crowd from a slingshot would reach an apex of 5,200,000 feet before descending into the crowd.

I hope the fans brought their baseball gloves, or it's death by t-shirt!

:LOL:

• Like 3

One of my algebra students made a math error on a question around projectile motion. With the error, her solution was that a t-shirt launched into a crowd from a slingshot would reach an apex of 5,200,000 feet before descending into the crowd.

Are your classes still in session, then, or is it "on-line enrichment"? I'm not sure what the velocity of that t-shirt would be -- it might depend on the fabric blend -- but I don't think even a glove will do the job from that height!

• Like 1

Are your classes still in session, then, or is it "on-line enrichment"? I'm not sure what the velocity of that t-shirt would be -- it might depend on the fabric blend -- but I don't think even a glove will do the job from that height!

We are still in session. I am with a private school. We are doing distance learning, but it's business as usual otherwise. My son is in the public schools here and they just went to pass/fail. That makes him mad, and saddens me. Teens will quickly figure out that if they have an 85% right now, they don't have to do much to earn a 60%.

A small % of parents com[pained, and this is what we get.

• Like 2

We are still in session. I am with a private school. We are doing distance learning, but it's business as usual otherwise. My son is in the public schools here and they just went to pass/fail. That makes him mad, and saddens me. Teens will quickly figure out that if they have an 85% right now, they don't have to do much to earn a 60%.

That's too bad. Many hard working students probably won't reach their full potential (and I'm not just talking about academically) if they feel/believe anything above 60% is the same. I think you know what I mean when I say that I like that your son is mad about this.

That's too bad. Many hard working students probably won't reach their full potential (and I'm not just talking about academically) if they feel/believe anything above 60% is the same. I think you know what I mean when I say that I like that your son is mad about this.

Me too. I know how lucky I am to have a teen that cares.
  • Like 1

I was at the dog park and there was a lady with two dogs. One was humping the other, so I shouted "Social distancing!"

my wife keeps yelling that at me too. it's really distracting.
  • Like 1

I was at the dog park and there was a lady with two dogs. One was humping the other, so I shouted "Social distancing!"

my wife keeps yelling that at me too. it's really distracting.

lol
  • Like 1

All I have to do to laugh every day is follow the meltdown on Twitter of the lead singer of that one hit wonder, Trapt. What is it about people named Chris (Tyler) Brown being douche canoes? Even those who share his views are telling him to seek help and that he’s gone way too far especially by threatening Ice MFing T for crying out loud.

Edited by invisible airwave

Sign at protest "Reopen Pennslvania Give Me Liberty or Give me Death #We the peaple! :laughing guy:

Next up the Clorox cocktails :facepalm:

• Like 3

TyaN5ar.jpg

Do you suppose he's still got the screen, like an astronaut helmet? Or is it just for the surround effect?

I don't know but it's either the Blue Screen of Death or the Blue Light Special for this guy, methinks.

Edited by Three Eyes
  • Like 3