What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

A conversation with a co-worker of mine on this date last year. She just sent me what she posted on facebook this day one year ago. I'm BB

So my co-worker and I were talking about birthdays, etc. So we google famous people that were born on my birthday.

Me: Who is Bob Denver?

BB: You don't know who that is?

Me: No I don't.

BB: Singer in the 70's with circle glasses?????

Me: That's JOHN Denver!! (As I google Bob) OMG you jackass Bob Denver is Gilligan from Gilligan's Island. LOL!!!

LMFAO OMG - We busted out laughing!!! I was even crying I was laughing so hard.

BB: Oh man how stupid did that sound?

Me: OMG stop I am dying over here.

Edited by liquidcrystalcompass
  • Like 2

A conversation with a co-worker of mine on this date last year. She just sent me what she posted on facebook this day one year ago. I'm BB

So my co-worker and I were talking about birthdays, etc. So we google famous people that were born on my birthday.

Me: That's JOHN Denver!! (As I google Bob) OMG you jackass Bob Denver is Gilligan from Gilligan's Island. LOL!!!

:LOL:

You know what...Bob Denver's nephew is a buddy of mine.

A college-age convenience store worker made me stop and stare for a second. Stopped me dead in my tracks. For a second, I wanted to sell my soul to old Beelzebub himself to be college age again, as she was the most beautiful girl I have seen in a very long time.

My gawd...... :o :o :LOL: :lol:

• Like 1

:LOL:

You know what...Bob Denver's nephew is a buddy of mine.

I love the omelette he invented.

Bill Murray as Steve Bannon on the SNL opening.

oddly enough I don't think Murray looked disheveled enough as Bannon. you need to not shave for 3 days and sleep in the same clothes for at least 3 days as well.

A college-age convenience store worker made me stop and stare for a second. Stopped me dead in my tracks. For a second, I wanted to sell my soul to old Beelzebub himself to be college age again, as she was the most beautiful girl I have seen in a very long time.

My gawd...... :o :o :LOL: :lol:

really sucks when you're old enough to be her dad....or grandpa

You know you're a "real man" when you can remove your own tapeworm..... :laughing guy:

[Warning: Gross story alert! ]

http://www.smh.com.au/world/he-ate-raw-fish-almost-every-day--until-a-5footlong-tapeworm-slithered-out-of-his-body-20180120-h0llkc.html

Hit 4 of 5 numbers in the Minnesota “Lucky for Life” lottery. Won $200.00. :LOL:

5 of 5 would have won me $25,000.00 a year for life.

5 of 5 plus the Lucky Ball would have won me $1,000.00 a day for life. :LOL:

On the train now and this little kid about 5 or 6 is telling his grandma about how much of a badass Kamen Rider (The Masked Rider) is. He’s into it to, nearly screaming about how Kamen Rider could even take out Ultraman. The grandma, being a good grandma, goes, “You think so?” Kid replies, “Of course! It’d be so easy!” :LOL:

I’m not really big on little children but this kid is unintentionally hilarious. :LOL:

Jesus, several minutes later, this kid is currently STILL blabbing about Kamen Rider! He might be the second coming of JohnnyBlaze! :LOL:

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

Sorry! hadda go to bed early because of Blood test this morning! Spidey came along before his cartoon did in '67, because I liked his 'Smart Alek' attitude because I had that same attitude at the age of 8-9! But BATMAN was my FIRST! I'd seen George Reeves in the Superman TV show, but BATMAN was just TOO COOL to me, especially after theTV show, which I now have in totality an DVD but NOT well made. little glitches here and there, and such. Both Batman trilogies, Burton and Nolan, Superman Vs. Batman, do NOT have the '60s Batman film. Have all of the Spiderman movie franchises, even a few direct to TV things, Batman as well, but usually these are animation titles. As my Paternal Grandpa used to say, I'M DEFINITELY A CHILD OF THE VIDEO [or TV as they called it back then, ] AGE! gaPNy4u.gif

J7w9DRz.gif