What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

Couples who refuse to be away from each other.for one reason or another. I know a guy who told me that he could never go fishing with out his wife. He said it would be unfair to her and the kids. :LOL: Talk about a suffocating relationship. There is no way in hell I would ever go along with that line of thinking.

Been there done that. These kind of relationships never work in the long run unless both are fine with dragging each other down. I'm glad I made that mistake so I won't make the same mistake, when I find the woman I want to spend my life with :)

• Like 1

Couples who refuse to be away from each other.for one reason or another. I know a guy who told me that he could never go fishing with out his wife. He said it would be unfair to her and the kids. :LOL: Talk about a suffocating relationship. There is no way in hell I would ever go along with that line of thinking.

Been there done that. These kind of relationships never work in the long run unless both are fine with dragging each other down. I'm glad I made that mistake so I won't make the same mistake, when I find the woman I want to spend my life with :)

:goodone:

I learned a long time ago. Both people need to do their own thing at times. I think it makes for a healthy relationship.

• Like 2

:goodone:

I learned a long time ago. Both people need to do their own thing at times. I think it makes for a healthy relationship.

Here's to us learning our lesson :D :cheers:

• Like 2

Star Trek: The Next Generation, season 5....great writing....LOL

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/Thumbs%20up%20banana%20sm%202.jpeg

I made it about thirty seconds into the video.

Maybe I'll go buy a riddle book or something.......

Thank you just the same. :)

Ah well! I just like the non-sequitur 'subtitles'. Try it with the sound off? :huh:

Let us know how those riddles go!

Q: Why did the little moron throw a clock out of the window?

A: The term "little moron" has been deemed hurtful. Please use "inclusion awareness biped".

Q: Why did the inclusion-awareness biped throw a clock out the window?

A: They had issues.

• Like 2

Lilly Singh. She is so funny.

When your phone bill kills you:

Types of people at airports:

• Like 1

Someone pinch me. I actually have the place to myself for a few hours. It's a fu***** miracle!! :LOL:

http://scontent-nrt1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/19620525_1538212606222621_1515578049775675078_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=326c898d0540983e90fc6ec45de7f86d&oe=5A08CD31

• Like 1

Someone pinch me. I actually have the place to myself for a few hours. It's a fu***** miracle!! :LOL:

http://scontent-nrt1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/19620525_1538212606222621_1515578049775675078_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=326c898d0540983e90fc6ec45de7f86d&oe=5A08CD31

Hey,

The beers went down quite smoothly during that time. :D :hail:

• Like 2

While browsing a shop today, I encountered this gem in a booklet and chuckled because my first thought was that it looks like it could be a Cyclonus selfie :LOL:

http://i.imgur.com/meI8m70.jpg

(As you can undoubtedly imagine, Cy, I bought the package!)

• Like 1