I'm on a huge Van Halen Kick

Xanadoood

The only eeak link in VH these days is Roth's voice...it bothered more than I thought it would in the videos I saw of their last tour. Since his solo album A Little Ain't Enough his voice was showing signs of weakness - and that album is from 1991!!!

All thay said, I'm really hoping their next tour hits Europe and SA...they make so much money in the US and Canada that they neglect the rest of.the world almost completely!

Me too. Played Women and Children First yesterday and 1984 today.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w276/custom55/IMG_3040_zps9360c71d.jpg

Nice! I saw the 1984 Tour at the Cow Palace in South San Francisco! IT RULED!!!!! I was 16 years old!!!!!!!!!

Saw the "Grace Under Pressure" Tour that same year!! I'm so glad my parents let me go to those two EPIC shows!!!

VAN HALEN FUKKKING RULES!!

FUKK SAM HALEN!

Ok, i thought i had seen every classic VH clip, but this one slipped by me..has anyone else ever seen this?..I had no idea this existed...how much blow were they doing to come up with this?...

• Like 2

Eddie Van Halen........my god man.

Nothing like his sound before....or after. Pure money. A massive inlfuence on me as well as millions of guitar players around the world.

Genius.

• Like 1

Ok, i thought i had seen every classic VH clip, but this one slipped by me..has anyone else ever seen this?..I had no idea this existed...how much blow were they doing to come up with this?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7mIqV2qJqM

From the days when they wouldn't show Eddie so people couldn't copy his style?

:goodone:

Glad to see Eddie not embarassing himself at NAMM. There´s been other occasions where he was really stoned and unkept - the 2007 and 2003 editions in particular are nerve wrecking.

• Like 1

:goodone:

Glad to see Eddie not embarassing himself at NAMM. There´s been other occasions where he was really stoned and unkept - the 2007 and 2003 editions in particular are nerve wrecking.

Aye, that's why I thought it would be appreciated. Love that interaction as well :)