Paul Walker from Fast and Furious reported dead at age 40

laughedatbytime

Clearly the government killed him. Cars like that don't just burst into flames. I should know. I watch a LOT of NASCAR. Those cars are always crashing, and they never just burst into flame. I bet it was a drone strike.
  • Like 1

Clearly the government killed him. Cars like that don't just burst into flames. I should know. I watch a LOT of NASCAR. Those cars are always crashing, and they never just burst into flame. I bet it was a drone strike.

Kk, not appropriate here.

Unfortunately they were engaging in activity glorified in the movies, driving unsafely. 30,000+ people die in auto crashes every year (in early 2000s it got up over 40,000). I think we sometimes forget how dangerous driving a car can be.

I can't find any link with the actual details of the crash. Aren't they still investigating? And the most current batch of movies doesn't really glorify driving unsafely per se. The new ones or more like just your regular action movies. It's the first one that people got their panties in a wad about.

Anyways, say what you want about his acting but Paul Walker was a total bro. RIP.

http://cdn.seventeen.taconeras.net/files/2010/03/paul-walker-and-the-supra.jpg

The car was reportedly last listed for $359,000. One driver told Autoweek that handling the vehicle was "scary" even for pro drivers.

Paul Walker died in a fiery car crash on Saturday in Santa Clarita, Calif., at age 40. He was the passenger in what local authorities said was a red 2005 Porsche Carrera GT involved in a single-car accident that claimed his life along with that of the driver, reportedly identified as Roger Rodas.

...What does appear to be certain about the crash was that the Porsche was traveling at a great speed — faster than the street's 45-mile-per-hour limit — at the time of the accident. ABC News spoke with police who said that the "impact of the crash was so great, a chunk of the car flew several feet into a nearby building, breaking a window."