Clockwork Angels on VH1

CE24

I heard it was Sunday, December 1st. Whenever it is, I'll definitely record it and watch it.

I saw the DVD already, so no need to see it broken up with ads. Seriously nice HD video. I'm glad I got a copy, it's worth it. The extras are nice, especially the extra songs, but I really enjoyed watching the concert, and my 2 1/2 year old seemed to get into it. He got exhausted by the intermission, though and conked out by the time the second set got rolling. Really glad to have the live strings to enjoy at home now. They really sound great.
  • Like 1

Right in the middle of Hanukkah. Oy veh.

VH1 probably chose that date on purpose, several years ago they had "Rush Hashanah" too. :) It was fun to see the concert again and they played Beyond the Lighted Stage right after it, I love that DVD! :yay:

I recorded it and have already seen the blu-ray. I am watching the recording now just for sh*ts and giggles. It's the same damn thing they showed at the theater except with a million commercials. Second set only...... :(

I recorded it and have already seen the blu-ray. I am watching the recording now just for sh*ts and giggles. It's the same damn thing they showed at the theater except with a million commercials. Second set only...... :(

They didn't show the drum solo/Red Sector A and Wish Them Well. Were those shown at the theater? I went but I can't remember. I don't recall thinking anything was missing from set 2.

That's a weird editing decision considering they had time to kill at the end.