Winter 2013 - 2014

RushCanuck

I was hoping we were done with the snow, but we got another 3" yesterday. I didn't want to, but I had to mix up more gas/oil for the 2 stroke snowblower. :|

Recently, most of Niagara Falls and the Great Lakes were frozen.... we've been told it could be mid April before we have consistent spring weather. :boo hiss: It's a good thing the Jays have a dome, they may be using it for a while.

The snow and ice are melting........MELTING!!

:) :) :)

The Wicked Winter Of 2014 is Melllllttttinggggg.......

• Like 2

The snow and ice are melting........MELTING!!

:) :) :)

The Wicked Winter Of 2014 is Melllllttttinggggg.......

What a world...what a wooooorrrrrlllllld.......... !!!

Edited by Principled Man
  • Like 1

It's sunny and 51 degrees! ABOVE zero!! No, really!!

DIE, Winter, DIE!! MUA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sundog: :sundog: :sundog:

Temps in the 20s next week, and possibly snow Tuesday and Wednesday. Maybe changing the catch phrase from "global warming" to "global climate change" was brilliant?

My region in South Carolina might get snow some and ice in that time frame as well -- either that or really cold rain. Temps are going to be in that borderline range around freezing that makes it very difficult to predict whether it will be rain or the frozen stuff until it actually happens.

Winter is clinging on into the spring . . .

Today, however, will be warm -- highs in the 70s, before cooling off again starting tomorrow. Yay, a taste of Spring. Hopefully next week will see the last of Winter, finally.

Temps in the 20s next week, and possibly snow Tuesday and Wednesday. Maybe changing the catch phrase from "global warming" to "global climate change" was brilliant?

My region in South Carolina might get snow some and ice in that time frame as well -- either that or really cold rain. Temps are going to be in that borderline range around freezing that makes it very difficult to predict whether it will be rain or the frozen stuff until it actually happens.

Winter is clinging on into the spring . . .

Today, however, will be warm -- highs in the 70s, before cooling off again starting tomorrow. Yay, a taste of Spring. Hopefully next week will see the last of Winter, finally.

Amen. Today it is beautiful in eastern MA, in the 50s. If I weren't stuck indoors at a baseball tryout, it would be a perfect day for a run.