Kevin J. Anderson announces CA news on Twitter

jamie

Comic book version...though it'll be given the superficially more-respected terminology of 'graphic novelization' of the book

And the winner is...JOHNNY BLAAAAAAAAAZZZZE!!!!!

Comic book version...though it'll be given the superficially more-respected terminology of 'graphic novelization' of the book

He actually used the term graphic novelization too. I'm not sure if Johnny Blaze should be applauded or if I should be facepalming at Anderson.

He actually used the term graphic novelization too. I'm not sure if Johnny Blaze should be applauded or if I should be facepalming at Anderson.

Maybe both. :blaze:

Really though, I'm surprised anyone thought a movie was going to happen. Comic book/graphic novel or sequels seemed like the only possibilities imho

Maybe both. :blaze:

Really though, I'm surprised anyone thought a movie was going to happen. Comic book/graphic novel or sequels seemed like the only possibilities imho

seriously. like, 50 people saw the CA concert movie in theaters, what makes anyone think anybody would go see the CA movie based off the album? if there is a movie, it'll be a flash animation on youtube