Kevin J. Anderson announces CA news on Twitter

jamie

Kevin J. Anderson, the author of the Clockwork Angels novel announced that he will have major Clockwork Angels news in a few days.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/a34c724562451947ef8650d01b8d60bf/tumblr_mwjb3v4zgD1s4zroko1_500.jpg

What do you guys think the news could be?

A rewrite I might be interested in picking up?

A sequel including an epic soundtrack written by none other than Rush?

A decent review on his last novel has finally been published?

I really liked the book. I think a movie would be amazing, but for some reason I doubt it. It just doesn't seem very likely to me.

Hopefully, it's that he's getting a real science fiction novelist to rewrite the book.

Yeah it felt weird how 4/5 of the book covered the first half of the album, an then the last three songs petty much get one chapter each.
  • Like 1

Hey that's actually a pretty good idea. I would definitely buy a graphic novel version. There is so much art potential in the story that was not explored enough in the 16 or so pictures that Hugh did (not that they were not good, they were fantastic, but I craved more).

What I read of the book was gawd-awful, sophomoric tripe. Maybe he's pulling it off the shelves in a pique of shame.

Hopefully, he's piling them up with all the copies of his Dune sequels.....and incinerating them....

• Like 1

The book would have been more tolerable if it didn't have snippets of Rush lyrics shoehorned in every other paragraph.

I agree. The effort and thought the author put into shoehorning Rush lyrics into the text would have been much better spent actually developing the story instead of shoving past every single interesting idea as soon as it arose.

• Like 4

I spoke with KJA at the SLC Comic Con in September. I told him I had some problems with the story and he implied heavily that sequels were coming. That's my guess.

Kevin J. Anderson, the author of the Clockwork Angels novel announced that he will have major Clockwork Angels news in a few days.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/a34c724562451947ef8650d01b8d60bf/tumblr_mwjb3v4zgD1s4zroko1_500.jpg

I spoke with KJA at the SLC Comic Con in September. I told him I had some problems with the story and he implied heavily that sequels were coming. That's my guess.

Yeah, I could easily believe he'd attempt a sequel (or even sequels).