30 Second Samples of CA Live

Union 5-3992

I don't know if it's on purpose or not, but a lot of those clips don't have vocals. It may be a good thing as some vocals are good, (Analog Kid) and some are horrible (Force Ten).
  • Like 1

Love this band worship them like gods but, had it up to my eyeballs with clockwork angels.. come on guys at least let us know you're playing around with ideas for new stuff :)

Neil said they won't even talk about work for another 11 months.

I really think they need to give Geddy a break at this point and name the next tour (if there is one)

"The Great Rush Instrumedley Tour". I just feel bad for him and I would definitely show up for that........... :yes: :haz: :rush:

• Like 1

it all sounds marginally better than the previous few live albums, but along the same lines... Alex's guitar sounds better cus he's using amps with decent tone (instead of H&Ks), but its still very treblyl. Gedy's bass has a ton of bottom end but its a bit hard to hear the bass at times.. and Neils drums just sound wimpy...whereas all hte shows i've seen live these past few tours the drums always cut through the mix.

I just dont like whoever they have mixing these last few live albums.

All that aside, its a small improvement, and I'm thriilled to hear the 80s b-sides.

• Like 1

I personally am gonna wait until highter bitrate samples before judging the quality, you would think that in the year 2013 sites can post decent quality samples but I suppose not ;)

I agree with you maxdistortion, I haven't been a huge fan of the past couple of live albums mix wise. I have seen the Snakes and Arrows tour onward to now and each album doesn't really "truly" represent the type of sound you hear at the concerts

I really think they need to give Geddy a break at this point and name the next tour (if there is one)

"The Great Rush Instrumedley Tour". I just feel bad for him and I would definitely show up for that........... :yes: :haz: :rush:

Losingit2K?

• Like 2

Losingit2K?

What? Did my statement sound familiar? :huh:

Sorry, but that is a horrible idea.

Entire album streaming at Pandora.

http://www.pandora.c...5/4729862491871

Link doesn't work for me, damn it. :fuckinputer:

Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

• Like 1

Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

You're still waiting for that world wide web. :doh:

I wish we weren't given samples so we wouln't have to hear bitching until the album actually came out.

• Like 1

Dear Pandora Visitor,

Touche.

Technology high...

Dear Pandora Visitor,

Touche.

Technology high...

Merkel's personal cel was tapped but you can't hear Rush samples. :doh:

• Like 1

Dear Pandora Visitor,

Touche.

Technology high...

Maybe that's a sign to keep Pandora's box closed. Meanwhile :popcorn:

• Like 3

Dear Pandora Visitor,

Touche.

Technology high...

Maybe that's a sign to keep Pandora's box closed. Meanwhile :popcorn:

Amen brotha man!
  • Like 1

I wish we weren't given samples so we wouln't have to hear bitching until the album actually came out.

Your definition of "bitching" is a little broad I think. Just feel bad for the guy being a longtime fan. No harm intended..... :codger: