Test: How many Rush song titles can you remember?

The Analog Grownup

Are the "dark years" song titles included in this? If so, I'm screwed on this test too........... :scared: :o

Dark years? Yes, Roll The Bones and Test for Echo are included.

They also have to be spelled correctly, so make sure your flying fingers hit the right keys.

Are the "dark years" song titles included in this? If so, I'm screwed on this test too........... :scared: :o

Dark years? Yes, Roll The Bones and Test for Echo are included.

They also have to be spelled correctly, so make sure your flying fingers hit the right keys.

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :outtahere:

I am a trivia dork and spend lots of time on sporcle. I know I have played this quiz numerous times. I haven't played this one in a while and I am too lazy too look up my best score. But, I know all the tunes from the debut through PoW and I know all of CA. The rest I probably know 40%.

I would be very curious to know the scores if one of the Holy Triumverate were to play. I would guess there may be one or two they might have forgotten.

• Like 1

As a self-proclaimed Rush fanatic, it is much easier for me to name all the countries of the world than all of the Rush tunes.
  • Like 1

I am a trivia dork and spend lots of time on sporcle. I know I have played this quiz numerous times. I haven't played this one in a while and I am too lazy too look up my best score. But, I know all the tunes from the debut through PoW and I know all of CA. The rest I probably know 40%.

I would be very curious to know the scores if one of the Holy Triumverate were to play. I would guess there may be one or two they might have forgotten.

You and I sound like we would have the same issue....... The " dark years " would trip me up........ :codger:

It did okay. 164/173. The one's I knew I'd miss are:

The Enemy Within

The Body Electric

Limbo

I know the songs, but always draw a blank when I try to think of what they are called. The others I missed because I just ran out of time. Too many distractions while I was going through it.

I only missed seven. What your doing, need some love, before and after, for what its worth, and the shape of things (because I rarely listen to rush and feedback), and faithless and bravest face (ran out of time)