TEST: Can you name the Heavy Metal Bands by Picture?

H. P. L.

Jesus, 31. I'm too old or just not metal enough. :o

I would bet I am both. If I get really bored I will attempt it later....... :zzz:

Well, I did it. :scared: :blush:

Not tell'in.............. I also didn't realize there was a spelling test involved with this........ :smash:

If the quiz had only 60's/70's bands, I'm pretty sure the old farts here would've made the 100. :codger:

• Like 1

I got 70. The ones missed I had absolutely no clue who they were.

Impressive!

I should've got more than that though. When they listed all the bands at the end of the game with the percentages of who guessed them right, there were still a few bands I liked that I didn't get. I either didn't know who the people in the bands looked like to begin with, forgot what they looked like or it was an old picture that threw me off.

They had Alice In Chains on the list and i'm a big fan of their's but don't recall seeing a picture of them. It was either a really old or bad picture they used. I can't believe I wouldn't be able to guess them. I missed on Primus to which I should have gotten.

I got 70. The ones missed I had absolutely no clue who they were.

Impressive!

I should've got more than that though. When they listed all the bands at the end of the game with the percentages of who guessed them right, there were still a few bands I liked that I didn't get. I either didn't know who the people in the bands looked like to begin with, forgot what they looked like or it was an old picture that threw me off.

They had Alice In Chains on the list and i'm a big fan of their's but don't recall seeing a picture of them. It was either a really old or bad picture they used. I can't believe I wouldn't be able to guess them. I missed on Primus to which I should have gotten.

Aic was only recognizable due to layne staley. Everyone else was hard to recognize.

9 years after getting 64, I got 71.  A little better.

• Like 1

35%

Guessed King Diamond but was Mercyful Fate but later they had a KD pic

Guessed Armored Saint for like 4 bands was wrong every time

The last "new" metal bands Sacred Reich, COC and Cathedral so what ever year those bands were big was when I stopped pursuing new stuff

Another small funny: I saw 3 trios that were not Cream, ZZTOP, Triumph, or Rush. None of them were Raven. I guessed wrong every time. hahah

• Like 1

I got White Zombie, which made me proud.  But I quit at 11 correct after spending a couple of minutes asking myself what was the name of Lemmy's band, lol.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, grep said:

Another small funny: I saw 3 trios that were not Cream, ZZTOP, Triumph, or Rush. None of them were Raven. I guessed wrong every time. hahah

also Primus

• Like 2

On 11/12/2013 at 6:55 AM, bathory said:

dammit, no pics are showing up for me.

My tablet froze on Led Zep. Maybe I'll try on my laptop.

On 12/2/2022 at 7:18 PM, goose said:

I got White Zombie, which made me proud.  But I quit at 11 correct after spending a couple of minutes asking myself what was the name of Lemmy's band, lol.

And of three days later in the middle of the night I awake with an epiphany:  "Motorhead!"

:laugh:

• Haha 1