TRF Prediction Thread and Roast: Rushgoober's 30,000th post

Tombstone Mountain

You know he's planning on something to document the occasion  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What will his thread topic be?

• A thanks to TRF for the years of support?
    • Another malignant VT thread
    • A thread asking the question "why do so many people here care what I think?"
    • Why BU2B2 ruins Clockwork Angels
    • Rushgoober's top 500 commercials off all time
    • Rushgoober's top 500 recipes for hippies
    • Top Ten Movies that make Rushgoober cry
    • Pink Floyd: Overtaking Rush as my favorite band
    • Why Krautrock makes me space out
    • Headlong Flight, how it grew on me, and why people say dumb stuff
    • Gerbils: Curiousity didn't just kill the cat
    • I love how Neil describes wildlife, and here's why
    • Rush concerts that live in my psyche
    • Ben Affleck
    • Behind the Candlabra—movie of the year

Pretty sure I know what's happening... goobs took that fantasy football thing a little too literal and is still locked in a dream.... like Inception! He thinks he's back in the real world, but he lost his totem.
  • Like 2

If a child started reading this thread as soon as they learned how to read, then read a page every year, they probably wouldn't live long enough to find out if Goobs came back.

I don't have a point, I just don't have time to read the whole thread but I wanted to post in it before I die .. lol

• Like 5

If a child started reading this thread as soon as they learned how to read, then read a page every year, they probably wouldn't live long enough to find out if Goobs came back.

I don't have a point, I just don't have time to read the whole thread but I wanted to post in it before I die .. lol

You just made me spit out my coffee. Thanks dude

• Like 1

Golden indeed. It is priceless. What a way to start the day! :LOL:

Now where is my little comrade, Substance?

I wish he'd write another. He's amazing

I'll link him... This thread needs to be reborn - it's not like you guys are the members of Yes, you haven't lost it yet!

Yes, Sean is awesome. I'm lucky that of the few people who don't dislike me, he's one of the :D

• Like 4

Golden indeed. It is priceless. What a way to start the day! :LOL:

Now where is my little comrade, Substance?

I wish he'd write another. He's amazing

I'll link him... This thread needs to be reborn - it's not like you guys are the members of Yes, you haven't lost it yet!

Yes, Sean is awesome. I'm lucky that of the few people who don't dislike me, he's one of the :D

Much like the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey, this thread will be appreciated years from now. Ahead of its time. Readers will gaze upon it with wonder and awe, like the monkeys and the mysterious monolith.

Edited by Tombstone Mountain

I was going to post this a couple of days ago but decided against it. However, in light of the above posts, I changed my mind.

Last week I was looking at what everyone else on the forum was doing. I saw a guest reading the thread about Goobs that was locked in the Rush subforum. I clicked on it and started reading. If I do say so myself, I thought it was one of the funniest threads I have ever read. The wit level of some TRF members is incredible. I am genuinely proud to be a member of a forum that has such people. Honest. No jive.

• Like 2

We can put a little sign up: MMCXII Posted In This Epic Thread!

• Like 3

I was going to post this a couple of days ago but decided against it. However, in light of the above posts, I changed my mind.

Last week I was looking at what everyone else on the forum was doing. I saw a guest reading the thread about Goobs that was locked in the Rush subforum. I clicked on it and started reading. If I do say so myself, I thought it was one of the funniest threads I have ever read. The wit level of some TRF members is incredible. I am genuinely proud to be a member of a forum that has such people. Honest. No jive.

Soooooo, I'm not the antichrist for starting this thread after all.

YIPPEEE!

• Like 2

No one ever said you were. Goobs just doesn't like the thread and it offended him. Not everyone is like me. A thread like this wouldn't offend me at all. But we're not all alike.

And the thread I referred to in my post isn't this one. It's the one that was locked in the Rush subsection.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

We can put a little sign up: MMCXII Posted In This Epic Thread!

I'll make sure it's mentioned on my grave stone as well! :D

• Like 4

Ya I think it's why this site has become a daily habit for me like no other site has! .. YouTube is a close second though ;)

• Like 1

I did a little research on Google a few weeks back just to check if Rushgoober still shows his presence on the internet. He seems to be big time into collecting sports cards, especially baseball cards. There are also pictures of Rushgoober posing in a picture with Mick Jagger and another one with him posing with Alex Lifeson. (Both pictures seem to be at some kind of party.) Edited by snowdogged