TRF Prediction Thread and Roast: Rushgoober's 30,000th post

Tombstone Mountain

You know he's planning on something to document the occasion  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What will his thread topic be?

• A thanks to TRF for the years of support?
    • Another malignant VT thread
    • A thread asking the question "why do so many people here care what I think?"
    • Why BU2B2 ruins Clockwork Angels
    • Rushgoober's top 500 commercials off all time
    • Rushgoober's top 500 recipes for hippies
    • Top Ten Movies that make Rushgoober cry
    • Pink Floyd: Overtaking Rush as my favorite band
    • Why Krautrock makes me space out
    • Headlong Flight, how it grew on me, and why people say dumb stuff
    • Gerbils: Curiousity didn't just kill the cat
    • I love how Neil describes wildlife, and here's why
    • Rush concerts that live in my psyche
    • Ben Affleck
    • Behind the Candlabra—movie of the year

Where has he been anyway? Perhaps preparing for the grand event?? Or listening nonstop to his Vapor Trails remix CD that just arrived finding still more wrong with it??

I think he gets into spats with people on other boards, so he may be having too much fun elsewhere. It's also possible he's become captivated by the Twilight series again, and can't stop reading long enough to post.

Maybe he's being entranced by My Little Pony. It's only a matter of time.

I heard he really digs the PEZ website as well.

Where has he been anyway? Perhaps preparing for the grand event?? Or listening nonstop to his Vapor Trails remix CD that just arrived finding still more wrong with it??

I think he gets into spats with people on other boards, so he may be having too much fun elsewhere. It's also possible he's become captivated by the Twilight series again, and can't stop reading long enough to post.

Maybe he's being entranced by My Little Pony. It's only a matter of time.

Rushgoober and mythical farm animals = dangerous combination.

Good call. Ireland is proud to call you her own.

• Like 2

Goobs is a great guy but he's a bit out there Oregon to be exact. He only lives there 'cause the hippies in San Francisco thought he was too much of a hippie and kicked him out. Seriously he's a great guy. He's the only guy I know that cries when he sees a diaper commercial. He's the only guy I know who lights Incense when he about to feed his kids. But really Goober is pretty cool, I remember him telling me that when he took his wife on their first date, he took her to an Astra concert and he bought her a tamborine and told her this will do until I buy you a bigger ring. But really, Goober is one of a kind, when he eats dinner he always plays Hold Your Fire. When he goes to the restroom he always plays Vapor Trails.

We all love you Goober! :hug2:

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 3

Goobs is a great guy but he's a bit out there Oregon to be exact. He only lives there 'cause the hippies in San Francisco thought he was too much of a hippie and kicked him out. Seriously he's a great guy. He's the only guy I know that cries when he sees a diaper commercial. He's the only guy I know who lights Incense when he about to feed his kids. But really Goober is pretty cool, I remember him telling me that when he took his wife on their first date, he took her to an Astra concert and he bought her a tamborine and told her this will do until I buy you a bigger ring. But really, Goober is one of a kind, when he eats dinner he always plays Hold Your Fire. When he goes to the restroom he always plays Vapor Trails.

L2K goes epic. Waaaaaayyyyyy EPIC.
  • Like 1

Not as Epic as Goober Sleep habits. You know that when Goober goes to bed he always kisses a picture of Jerry Garcia?
  • Like 2

Not as Epic as Goober Sleep habits. You know that when Goober goes to bed he always kisses a picture of Jerry Garcia?

Tell me about it bro. Very freaking weird. Disturbing is a good word to use. He wears a sleeping cap with my initials on it. Said something about odd superstitions when explaining why.
  • Like 1

Tell me about it bro. Very freaking weird. Disturbing is a good word to use. He wears a sleeping cap with my initials on it. Said something about odd superstitions when explaining why.

Yep, he's a wierd one. He's the only guy I know that goes on Sabbatical to Tibet to consort with the Dali Lama about his 30,000 post. :codger:
  • Like 1

Yep, he's a wierd one. He's the only guy I know that goes on Sabbatical to Tibet to consort with the Dali Lama about his 30,000 post. :codger:

He's the only guy I know that'll admit to loving the Twilight Series...a profession of which I predict will be his 30,000th post.

• Like 2

He's the only guy I know that'll admit to loving the Twilight Series...a profession of which I predict will be his 30,000th post.

Do You know that if you walk into an elevator with Goober instead of Musak you hear wind chimes?

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 2

Didn't he say that he "identifies" with the vampire hearthrob?
  • Like 2

Do You know that if you walk into an elevator with Goober instead of Musak you hear wind chimes?

He's got hanging beads in doorways at his house.
  • Like 2

Did you know Rushgoober has a herd of fainting goats? Really fascinating stuff. See, what he's known to do is to write a parody and reads it to them. Whether or not he posts the piece depends on how many goats pass out upon first read. Kinda neat huh? Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 1

Did you know Rushgoober has a herd of fainting goats? Really fascinating stuff. See, what he's known to do is to write a parody and reads it to them. Whether or not he posts the piece depends on how many goats pass out upon first read. Kinda neat huh?

Here we are. Day 2 of Rushgoober watch. Wonder what what he's doing at this very moment?

One of the many who are lurking at the moment. No doubt, he is too overcome with emotion to post anything of substance or sense.

I do hope though that he brought me back a t-shirt from Tibet.

• Like 2