TRF Prediction Thread and Roast: Rushgoober's 30,000th post

Tombstone Mountain

You know he's planning on something to document the occasion  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What will his thread topic be?

• A thanks to TRF for the years of support?
    • Another malignant VT thread
    • A thread asking the question "why do so many people here care what I think?"
    • Why BU2B2 ruins Clockwork Angels
    • Rushgoober's top 500 commercials off all time
    • Rushgoober's top 500 recipes for hippies
    • Top Ten Movies that make Rushgoober cry
    • Pink Floyd: Overtaking Rush as my favorite band
    • Why Krautrock makes me space out
    • Headlong Flight, how it grew on me, and why people say dumb stuff
    • Gerbils: Curiousity didn't just kill the cat
    • I love how Neil describes wildlife, and here's why
    • Rush concerts that live in my psyche
    • Ben Affleck
    • Behind the Candlabra—movie of the year

Never mind. It is probably Neil. Someone probably told him about the picture of him I'm bringing to Goober and he's upset 'cause he doesn't want his photograph hanging up in a prison cell. Ruins his wholesome image.

Speaking of Neil, I think we should camp out at the end of his driveway when we get to L.A. When we see him leave in his Aston Martin, maybe we can convince him to visit Goober with us. Maybe he'll even give us a ride.

Or he may have his security people beat the hell out of us; it's a chance we'll have to take.

Edited by substancewithoutstyle
  • Like 3

Never mind. It is probably Neil. Someone probably told him about the picture of him I'm bringing to Goober and he's upset 'cause he doesn't want his photograph hanging up in a prison cell. Ruins his wholesome image.

Speaking of Neil, I think we should camp out at the end of his driveway when we get to L.A. When we see him leave in his Aston Martin, maybe can convince him to come visit Goober with us. Maybe he'll even give us a ride.

Or he may have his security people beat the hell out of us, it's a chance we'll have to take.

If we tell him how lovely his car is and bring him one of those rancid air fresheners from NAPA Auto Parts, maybe he'll post bail himself!

I've got just the topic for the conversation on the way up! I'll ask Neil if he ever noticed in his travels how hypocritical folks are!

• Like 2

Speaking of Neil, I think we should camp out at the end of his driveway when we get to L.A. When we see him leave in his Aston Martin, maybe can convince him to come visit Goober with us. Maybe he'll even give us a ride.

Or he may have his security people beat the hell out of us, it's a chance we'll have to take.

If we tell him how lovely his car is and bring him one of those rancid air fresheners from NAPA Auto Parts, maybe he'll post bail himself!

I've got just the topic for the conversation on the way up! I'll ask Neil if he ever noticed in his travels how hypocritical folks are!

You don't think Neil's involved with Goober in the whole cult thing do you? :scared:

• Like 2

You don't think Neil's involved with Goober in the whole cult thing do you? :scared:

The words "f**k Megadon" were inscribed around the pagan symbol...could be!
  • Like 1

OMG! A picture of Goober from outside his cell has shown up on the internet.. Looks like he has redesigned his cell already!

:ph34r: It looks like something you'd see on a bad acid trip.

He looks content and well. Maybe solitary confinement agrees with him.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
pic removed
  • Like 2

OMG! A picture of Goober from outside his cell has shown up on the internet.. Looks like he has redesigned his cell already!

He looks sad to me, like he's missing his Chinchillas, LLama or something? :huh:

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
pic removed
  • Like 2

He looks sad to me, like he's missing his Chinchillas, LLama or something? :huh:

Gerbils, its the gerbils Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
pic removed
  • Like 2

He has such a vacuous look on his face, almost tranquil. I hope he's not being medicated against his will.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
pic removed
  • Like 3

What have I gotten myself into? :scared:

It doesn't look good, but keep in mind that we're only hearing one side of the story. Sheriff Howard is no doubt being selective about the information being released, and manipulating it to bolster the case against Goober. Officials in Santa Barbara County are still licking their wounds after their inability to convict Jackson in 2005, now they plan to avenge that humiliation by placing poor Goober in their crosshairs. Sad that they chose such a lowly, defenseless target.

• Like 3

It doesn't look good, but keep in mind that we're only hearing one side of the story. Sheriff Howard is no doubt being selective about the information being released, and manipulating it to bolster the case against Goober. Officials in Santa Barbara County are still licking their wounds after their inability to convict Jackson in 2005, now they plan to avenge that humiliation by placing poor Goober in their crosshairs. Sad that they chose such a lowly, defenseless target.

when I read your posts I hear Orsen Wells
  • Like 2

when I read your posts I hear Orsen Wells

:LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=8ixt_t46k4Q

• Like 1

Well, there's another press conference tomorrow. Today was an emotional day for Goob's camp. Seems he has a NOSE for trouble. Hmmmm, a nose for trouble. That could be influential

I know what Goobs is thinking:

"I starting with the man in the mirror"

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
pic removed
  • Like 1

:notworthy: One word EPOCHAL! (Kinski quote)

YBG has a new meaning to me You'll Beg for Grace and you'll get the giggles. Jesus, that's hilarious.

Love all the Rush references and how you fondly packed them into the story. If I ever own a newspaper you'll get the job man.

...the women went along willingly, the farm animals... :LMAO:

You'll beg for grace...nice one Grey! Perhaps Goober will be begging for grace. Time will tell Grey, time will tell.
  • Like 2

I know what Goobs is thinking:

"I starting with the man in the mirror"

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1, Today, 10:29 AM.

pic removed

:huh:

I Baked a cake for his visit. http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/Scrapbook_Designer/bth_cakewithfile.jpg

Now why didn't I think of that?

Losingit, it looks delicious!

I'm calling the prison to see if they allow their inmates to have pets. If so, I'm bringing him a gerbil in a cage.

Its full of iron! To keep Goober healthy, you know!

The cake's full of iron, or the gerbil?! :LOL:

• Like 1

I Baked a cake for his visit. http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h31/Scrapbook_Designer/bth_cakewithfile.jpg

Now why didn't I think of that?

Losingit, it looks delicious!

I'm calling the prison to see if they allow their inmates to have pets. If so, I'm bringing him a gerbil in a cage.

Its full of iron! To keep Goober healthy, you know!

The cake's full of iron, or the gerbil?! :LOL:

the cake, you silly-nilly! :laughing guy:

• Like 2