TRF Prediction Thread and Roast: Rushgoober's 30,000th post

Tombstone Mountain

You know he's planning on something to document the occasion  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What will his thread topic be?

• A thanks to TRF for the years of support?
    • Another malignant VT thread
    • A thread asking the question "why do so many people here care what I think?"
    • Why BU2B2 ruins Clockwork Angels
    • Rushgoober's top 500 commercials off all time
    • Rushgoober's top 500 recipes for hippies
    • Top Ten Movies that make Rushgoober cry
    • Pink Floyd: Overtaking Rush as my favorite band
    • Why Krautrock makes me space out
    • Headlong Flight, how it grew on me, and why people say dumb stuff
    • Gerbils: Curiousity didn't just kill the cat
    • I love how Neil describes wildlife, and here's why
    • Rush concerts that live in my psyche
    • Ben Affleck
    • Behind the Candlabra—movie of the year

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it probably will be: "Top 500 Amon Düul albums vs Top 500 Amon Düul II albums"

Amon Duul...wasn't that the enemy of the Ghostbuster's? Oh, that was Zuul. Edited by Tombstone Mountain

a thread proclaiming he didn't know it was coming despite being well aware of it over 5000 posts ago

As they say in Compton—DAAAAMMMMMNNNN!

One truth about goobs is that he can take a beating. Sure, many may not like the way he words his criticisms (on just about anything) BUT he's also taken a lot of heat for many of those posts.

As long as goobs is around to post, there'll be plenty of beatings for him to endure

• Like 3

a thread proclaiming he didn't know it was coming despite being well aware of it over 5000 posts ago

As they say in Compton—DAAAAMMMMMNNNN!

One truth about goobs is that he can take a beating. Sure, many may not like the way he words his criticisms (on just about anything) BUT he's also taken a lot of heat for many of those posts.

As long as goobs is around to post, there'll be plenty of beatings for him to endure

One his more endearing qualities

A preemptive gift for him to mark the occasion.................... :codger: :cheers:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9d/TimeAndAWordUS.jpg

Edited by Narpet
  • Like 1

A preemptive gift for him to mark the occasion.................... :codger: :cheers:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9d/TimeAndAWordUS.jpg

Thx for playing Narpet...the YES reference is an especially nice touch
  • Like 1

Where has he been anyway? Perhaps preparing for the grand event?? Or listening nonstop to his Vapor Trails remix CD that just arrived finding still more wrong with it??

I think he gets into spats with people on other boards, so he may be having too much fun elsewhere. It's also possible he's become captivated by the Twilight series again, and can't stop reading long enough to post.

• Like 6

Where has he been anyway? Perhaps preparing for the grand event?? Or listening nonstop to his Vapor Trails remix CD that just arrived finding still more wrong with it??

I think he gets into spats with people on other boards, so he may be having too much fun elsewhere. It's also possible he's become captivated by the Twilight series again, and can't stop reading long enough to post.

When Rushgoober returns to earth and TRF, I hope our "Man of the 30,000th Post" remembers that Lorraine not only was wondering what happened to him, but missed his presence as well. :)

• Like 3

When Rushgoober returns to earth and TRF, I hope our "Man of the 30,000th Post" remembers that Lorraine not only was wondering what happened to him, but missed his presence as well. :)

That's a bit much Lorraine. "Missed" is such a problematic term...how about "longed" for him? Caters to his inflated ego in a way he will truly misinterpret.

Maybe he's being entranced by My Little Pony. It's only a matter of time.

• Like 5