Official KC Chiefs Thread!

goose

KC had a nice win tonight, but they still made some weird decisions offensively that could have really cost them. Mahomes' accuracy isn't quite there.

That accuracy seemed especially dodgy on the long balls downfield. It feels like he'd have hit better than 1/5 on those a year or two ago.

Suddenly that Cowboys-Chiefs game has all kinds of angles!

KC had a nice win tonight, but they still made some weird decisions offensively that could have really cost them. Mahomes' accuracy isn't quite there.

That accuracy seemed especially dodgy on the long balls downfield. It feels like he'd have hit better than 1/5 on those a year or two ago.

It's going to be delicious!!!!!

• Like 1

Super Bowl preview!

Super Bowl preview!

That's the Dallasite dream, but not this year for KC I'm afraid. :banghead:

Super Bowl preview!

Well, KC leads their division now, and in the playoffs who knows what might happen.

A chip and a chair!

• Like 1

Super Bowl preview!

Well, KC leads their division now, and in the playoffs who knows what might happen.

A chip and a chair!

If anyone's an Olivier it's home boy Mahomes.

Perhaps Tampa Bay helped show everyone how to beat them?

Also only having 2 guys to really throw the ball does not help the Chiefs but helps other teams.

Like I said to a buddy of mine this summer, they could end up 8-9 (and I am not convinced they are out of the woods on that).

As for the Super Bowl comment, I do not see the Chiefs going this year either.

I will thank Mahomes for at least bringing Whataburger to town (just opened one yesterday, and I would like to visit within the next 10-11 days).

"We have a lead,, we're having success with the run, and it's burning up the clock. So let's throw, throw, throw to quickly.burn three downs and set up a 51yd field goal attempt."

Miss.

:facepalm:

Run. 3yds.

Drop back. Sack.

3rd and 19.

5yd pass. Well short of first down.

:facepalm:

Ten pt lead. 2:45 left. Setting up for a 52yd field goal???? Pooch punt!

:cheerleader: