Official KC Chiefs Thread!

goose

I'm in on this. They remind me of the 2000 Ravens who won with Dilfer. With this defense and an offense that is "managed" properly, they can win it all. Watching the offensive side of the ball is an education on the term "checkdown" QB. Still, with that D, all kinds of good things can happen.

Hey Philly! Bet you're missing some Andy Reid

I dont know of any Chiefs fans on TRF, but I know some real die hard chiefs fans, anything but bandwagon, unlike dolphins and saints fans :)

I have always appreciated the franchise, but I am sure there will be some bandwagon jumpers.

Sure I'm on!! :LOL: Although the Brownies should've handed them there first loss.. Really always wished the best for the Chiefs way back when I was a kid just something about that KC arrowhead emblem thought was cool. Loved watching those old NFL films when the legendary Hank Stram coached them and have that live microphone on the sidelines, Stram was hilarious. Also Hall Of Famer QB Len Dawson played high school football here in Stark County with the Alliance Avatiors.. Edited by softfilter
  • Like 1

I'm in on this. They remind me of the 2000 Ravens who won with Dilfer. With this defense and an offense that is "managed" properly, they can win it all. Watching the offensive side of the ball is an education on the term "checkdown" QB. Still, with that D, all kinds of good things can happen.

Hey Philly! Bet you're missing some Andy Reid

Make that two!

I dont know of any Chiefs fans on TRF, but I know some real die hard chiefs fans, anything but bandwagon, unlike dolphins and saints fans :)

I have always appreciated the franchise, but I am sure there will be some bandwagon jumpers.

Appreciation = fan! (that's the new metric) We're up to three!

Sure I'm on!! :LOL: Although the Brownies should've handed them there first loss.. Really always wished the best for the Chiefs way back when I was a kid just something about that KC arrowhead emblem thought was cool. Loved watching those old NFL films when the legendary Hank Stram coached them and have that live microphone on the sidelines, Stram was hilarious. Also Hall Of Famer QB Len Dawson played high school football here in Stark County with the Alliance Avatiors..

Three references to the franchise? Emblem, coach and player! That trifecta make you the die-hard of our fan club. It also makes you chapter president. Welcome aboard!

• Like 1

:wtf:

:)

I certainly don't hate the Chiefs, but...here's who they've beat

0-8 Blaine Gabbert led Jags

5-4 Romo led Girls

4-5 Vick led Eagles

2-6 2013 Eli led Giants

4-4 Locker? Fitzpatrick? Titans!

3-5 Prior led Raiders

2-6 first start for Keenum led Texans

4-5 first start for Campbell led Browns

3-6 first start for Tuel led Bills

Total record 27-49. Even if you subtract out the games vs KC it's 27-40. And they're not exactly dominating their opponents. I doubt they'll win the division, or win more than 1 playoff game. Still a GREAT story, no doubt, but they remind me of that Titan team that went 10-0 in 2008 that no one believed in and lost in round 1.

• Like 2

Sure I'm on!! :LOL: Although the Brownies should've handed them there first loss.. Really always wished the best for the Chiefs way back when I was a kid just something about that KC arrowhead emblem thought was cool. Loved watching those old NFL films when the legendary Hank Stram coached them and have that live microphone on the sidelines, Stram was hilarious. Also Hall Of Famer QB Len Dawson played high school football here in Stark County with the Alliance Avatiors..

Three references to the franchise? Emblem, coach and player! That trifecta make you the die-hard of our fan club. It also makes you chapter president. Welcome aboard!

I'm honored to be in such exclusive or is it elusive? company... :P
  • Like 1

I used to cheer for them when they made the playoffs way back when. Remember Jan Stenerud? I also like the story of losers becoming winners, so go Chiefs.

Jan...wasn't she that chick that tried out this summer?

I certainly don't hate the Chiefs, but...here's who they've beat

0-8 Blaine Gabbert led Jags

5-4 Romo led Girls

4-5 Vick led Eagles

2-6 2013 Eli led Giants

4-4 Locker? Fitzpatrick? Titans!

3-5 Prior led Raiders

2-6 first start for Keenum led Texans

4-5 first start for Campbell led Browns

3-6 first start for Tuel led Bills

Total record 27-49. Even if you subtract out the games vs KC it's 27-40. And they're not exactly dominating their opponents. I doubt they'll win the division, or win more than 1 playoff game. Still a GREAT story, no doubt, but they remind me of that Titan team that went 10-0 in 2008 that no one believed in and lost in round 1.

You make a good case...tonight will tell. I'm amped for this game...which is the most important game I can remember since...since I became a fan!

The problem with the Chiefs is they need their defense to play lights out every game or they're fuckked and If they get behind to a team with a good offense, the game is over because Smith can't make big plays with his arm.
  • Like 1

So Denver's good. Who knew? Time to start my new Broncos bandwagon thread... GO%20BRONCOS.jpg?1326095662

:LOL: Never !!! The land of Elway the scar that can't heal....
  • Like 1