Rolling Stone Review: Clockwork Angels Live DVD

I still feel this writers passion...

Your initial response was so, so hilarious. Glad you're still feeling it, cause I still chuckle at your response.

I was new to this forum, read that article, thought it was genuinely fascinating, posted. Then I noticed Yukon Blade Grinder. Couple of clicks later, I realise I'd been Catfished! Lol I still laugh at how stupid I came across!

"Catfished" is a new one on me. That's funny bro! You're not the first. I did an article on Neil winning the Fields Medal (for mathematics and of Goodwill Hunting fame). Someone posted "This didn't happen. It won't be awarded until 2014".

Google Catfish. Its when people fall in love with an online fake identity.
  • Like 1

Lol it is immensely pleasurable.

To quote R. Kelly:

I DON'T SEE NOTHING WROOOONG

WITH A LIL YUKON BUMP N GRIND!

Wait...those are not the words?!

• Like 1

Does the OP have a job and actually work at the job? Seriously, some people have way too much free time on their hands.

You're welcome. It didn't take that long to write though. RollingStone is a quality mag bro!

He lost me completely after the comment "retarded devotion".

yea, this has GOT to be spoof....nobody outside a personal blog, would use the word 'retarded' on an nationally published magazine....

True. However, in Europe the word doesn't carry politically incorrect weight. You're right this must be a spoof....did you follow the link?

Yeah, plus you guys know that several people in RS would be immediately fired if that were printed. They can write as many curse words as they want, but call someone retarded rather than mentally challenged and you're Nazi-Era Der Spiegel. :eyeroll:

• Like 1

yea, this has GOT to be spoof....nobody outside a personal blog, would use the word 'retarded' on an nationally published magazine....

True. However, in Europe the word doesn't carry politically incorrect weight. You're right this must be a spoof....did you follow the link?

Yeah, plus you guys know that several people in RS would be immediately fired if that were printed. They can write as many curse words as they want, but call someone retarded rather than mentally challenged and you're Nazi-Era Der Spiegel. :eyeroll:

I am old enough to remember hearing the word retard almost daily as a child. Not directed at me of course..... :unsure:
  • Like 1

Uhh, Der Spiegel, Nazi-Era??? It was founded in Germany in 1947 by some Brits, who thought the Germans need an independant magazine with democratic substance. To this day it's one of the best political mags over here.

Oh, and speaking of Nazi-Era, there's a guy in this forum who has Heinrich Himmler as an avatar. :wtf:

• Like 1

For Narpski and Lorraine...only because you asked! A gratuitous bump

Thanks. I started to dig for it but gave up quickly. Much appreciated.....
  • Like 1