Whose the biggest badass in Rush? Who'd you want in your corner?

Tombstone Mountain

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya gonna call?

• It's Neil—Size matters
    • It's Geddy—His nose is a secret weapon and can curse in Yiddish
    • It's Alex—His training as a plumber can come in real handy

I don't know Bluefunk, one of the R&R HOF interviews I saw had me wondering a little. Effeminate kind of fit. I'd never really noticed that before.

Ooh, link! Link! I want to see that one! :)

Anyone take a guess at how many references there are to boys/men in the entire Rush catalogue, both in lyric and print?

Are you suggesting that Rush like naked blokes, or something? Outrageous!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/Bluefunk/Rush/clockwork-angels-43-s.jpg

Oh well, since it's almost Halloween, can we ask which one would survive the Zombie Holocaust? I choose Geddy because he has less meat on him and can move faster. Neil is second because he'd jump on the motorcycle, but he'd get eaten anyway because motorcycles don't provide much protection. As for Alex... yeah, pretty much a goner in the first ten minutes.
  • Like 1

Oh well, since it's almost Halloween, can we ask which one would survive the Zombie Holocaust? I choose Geddy because he has less meat on him and can move faster. Neil is second because he'd jump on the motorcycle, but he'd get eaten anyway because motorcycles don't provide much protection. As for Alex... yeah, pretty much a goner in the first ten minutes.

awesome post
  • Like 2

My answer (on page 2) to the original question is still valid: "I'd choose Neil. Anything even slightly goes wrong and Michael Mosbach is there to toss the troublemaker [zombie] out the door."

• Like 1

In a Zombie Holocaust. I would pick Alex since hes heavyier than I and the will attract more zombies allowing my escape into the arms of Neil who fill defend me with his sticks by jabbing them into the heads of the on coming zomibies. Of course will will only last for two zombies then I would have to seek out Geddy who would just go all basball and start swinging away on them with his basses! Batter up!

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/d1/b8/c3/d1b8c3943195a519617d1402ea65cefc.jpg

Edited by losingit2k
  • Like 1

In a Zombie Holocaust. I would pick Alex since hes heavyier than I and the will attract more zombies allowing my escape into the arms of Neil who fill defend me with his sticks by jabbing them into the heads of the on coming zomibies. Of course will will only last for two zombies then I would have to seek out Geddy who would just go all basball and start swinging away on them with his basses! Batter up!

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/d1/b8/c3/d1b8c3943195a519617d1402ea65cefc.jpg

It's always about you isn't it big guy? ;)

The question wasn't, "Which Rush member could best help a setlist-making lunatic survive a zombie holocaust?"

The question was, "Which Rush member would survive a zombie holocaust?"

• Like 1

My answer (on page 2) to the original question is still valid: "I'd choose Neil. Anything even slightly goes wrong and Michael Mosbach is there to toss the troublemaker [zombie] out the door."

The only thing he tosses these days is food into his mouth.

• Like 1

The only thing he tosses these days is food into his mouth.

Could Neil's chief of security be considered rotund?

Alex. I can see him tripping Geddy and Neil so he survives.
  • Like 2

It's always about you isn't it big guy? ;)

The question wasn't, "Which Rush member could best help a setlist-making lunatic survive a zombie holocaust?"

The question was, "Which Rush member would survive a zombie holocaust?"

Neither one of them. They'll will probably be to into their music to even know they are being attacked.

• Like 1

Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse? Neal. They'd take one look at his nose and assume he was one of them :D

Oh, that Neal.. Once they mispronounce his last name it will be game over for them.

Neal Stephenson, the Snow Crash guy? I don't know how he'd do with zombies, but I'll bet *Neil* has read most of his stuff.

• Like 1