The Garden!

English Muffin

Geddy had a better vocal the night before in Phoenix. Here's my video of that show.

Sounds like the clip I posted from the Dallas show

Geds vocal mix on the DVD (clip) is crisp, raw and isolated, which can be a bit jarring. I don’t think they sound bad or out of tune, but I do think that, ironically, hi def and clarity do him no favors. Just because technology allows for every single nuance of a vocal part to be heard doesn’t mean it should.

More care could have been put into the mix to soften the vocal and pull it back a bit.

Still, this is a great performance and the DVD will sound miles better than TMT.

Okay back on track. The audio mix is superbly done! Such clarity and separation between all the instruments, great cinematography and great music - this is going to be awesome. Can't wait :D

I can't stress out enough how freakishly good Alex's guitar solo sounds. :notworthy:

My 11-year old and I watched this video yesterday. She's been a big Rush fan since birth and we were just so happy that a band so far along into their career can still write such amazing songs as this. Psyched for the DVD x 1000!

It's, already, been 2 months since you've been gone. We shared so many similarities and obsessions throughout the 15 years we were brothers. This was your favorite song from the group we both loved and talked about constantly. Hearing it live with such a raw power and incredible 8-piece string section only makes me miss you more and wish we could experience this together. I'm still missing your far out sense of humor and incredibly strong and deep conversations we would have. You were a smart kid. You and your friends loved you so much. I miss you, little buddy. You were taken away from us far too soon.

RIP Luke

Aw man. :( Super sorry, Slaps.

It's, already, been 2 months since you've been gone. We shared so many similarities and obsessions throughout the 15 years we were brothers. This was your favorite song from the group we both loved and talked about constantly. Hearing it live with such a raw power and incredible 8-piece string section only makes me miss you more and wish we could experience this together. I'm still missing your far out sense of humor and incredibly strong and deep conversations we would have. You were a smart kid. You and your friends loved you so much. I miss you, little buddy. You were taken away from us far too soon.

RIP Luke

Not sure how I missed this the first time, but man – this had me pretty choked up. I’ve experienced some pretty significant loss recently myself and really feel your pain. It’s visceral

A beautiful tribute. My sincere condolences.

• Like 1

Bumped to give losingit2k some hope - lol

I played this clip on my iPhone today cranked through in my car stereo (good system)

All I can say is – holy shit, this is powerful stuff. The mix is superb. Computer speakers or ear buds cannot do this justice. I can’t imagine how good the actual product is going to sound. I’m more excited for the audio then anything.

And Geddy sounds fantastic – he really does. Not out of tune or struggling at all. Just a beautifully raw live performance.

losingit2k – I think we are in for a great live rendition of Clockwork Angels!

:)

You can see that this song is pretty special to all of the guys. From the breakdown and guitar solo onwards, it is very emotional. Geddy's vocals are bad during the first half of the song - no doubt about it. Still, they could always haave tweaked it in post, and the fact that they decided not to shows that they value the emotion over being pitch perfect. Great video.

RIP Luke

Not sure how I missed this the first time, but man – this had me pretty choked up. I’ve experienced some pretty significant loss recently myself and really feel your pain. It’s visceral

A beautiful tribute. My sincere condolences.

Don't worry about it. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I haven't received so much condolence before. I appreciate this forum and love you all.

• Like 1