The Garden!

English Muffin

English Muffin, THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting this wonderful jewel!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: :ebert: :clap: I cried through nearly the entire song, as I watched this!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boohoo: :clap: It's definitely one of my all-time FAVE Rush songs, and I absolutely LOVED experiencing it LIVE........ABSOLUTELY UNFORGETTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Like 4

It's, already, been 2 months since you've been gone. We shared so many similarities and obsessions throughout the 15 years we were brothers. This was your favorite song from the group we both loved and talked about constantly. Hearing it live with such a raw power and incredible 8-piece string section only makes me miss you more and wish we could experience this together. I'm still missing your far out sense of humor and incredibly strong and deep conversations we would have. You were a smart kid. You and your friends loved you so much. I miss you, little buddy. You were taken away from us far too soon.

RIP Luke

• Like 12

It's, already, been 2 months since you've been gone. We shared so many similarities and obsessions throughout the 15 years we were brothers. This was your favorite song from the group we both loved and talked about constantly. Hearing it live with such a raw power and incredible 8-piece string section only makes me miss you more and wish we could experience this together. I'm still missing your far out sense of humor and incredibly strong and deep conversations we would have. You were a smart kid. You and your friends loved you so much. I miss you, little buddy. You were taken away from us far too soon.

RIP Luke

What a beautiful post. I'm sorry for your loss :rose:

• Like 5

Yay, If this is any indication what the rest of the concert will look/sound like (which I am sure it is), then this definitely will be my favorite live album when it comes out. I love the camera work in this one.
  • Like 2

I truly hate to be the one to bring this up but Geddy goes flat several times during the song. Specially during the verses and in contrast of the backups. Sorry, I'm really not being negative just objective, not trolling here just disappointed. You can tell its one of the last songs in the show. He sounds tired on this song. Other than that the song sounds flawless. The Video quality is simply superperb! Oh well you decapitate my head now. :scared:
  • Like 2

Sounds like the mix will be awesome!

Geddy did struggle to sing this song at all the Clockwork Angels shows I saw. I think he had difficulty coping with the emotion.

• Like 2

RIP Luke

Your post just made me cry. I'm really sorry for your loss.

• Like 2

I truly hate to be the one to bring this up but Geddy goes flat several times during the song. Specially during the verses and in contrast of the backups. Sorry, I'm really not being negative just objective, not trolling here just disappointed. You can tell its one of the last songs in the show. He sounds tired on this song. Other than that the song sounds flawless. The Video quality is simply superperb! Oh well you decapitate my head now. :scared:

Nobody has dropped the blade yet? Off with his head! No. I heard the same thing but it's such a beautiful moment, I think I can overlook it this time. I put my order in today!
  • Like 1

Thanks for the link. Love the camera work especially during Al's amazing solo. The camera man in the pit must be a Hitchcock fan, smooth drive with a touch of drama.

Yay, If this is any indication what the rest of the concert will look/sound like (which I am sure it is), then this definitely will be my favorite live album when it comes out. I love the camera work in this one.

Totally agree with you.

Oh my god, I am actually crying, worse than the first time I ever heard the song in fact.

RUSH have actually done it now, this is the best cinematography I've seen so far. I love it. Absolutely love it

• Like 1