The Garden 10" picture disc is coming

The Analog Grownup

Anyone willing to pick me up a copy or 2? Shoot me a PM please! Checked record stores around my area and having no luck!

It won't even be released until 6 weeks from now.

oh..i was searching the stores in my area as soon as I got word. Thanks for the heads up

:hail: Damn the boys are cashing in. Well deserved I say! Cheers! Edited by Narpet

Who even has a record player these days.

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/CIMG3131.jpg

• Like 4

I have 2. The turntable and Onkyo receiver that got this whole mess started. Don't still have the speakers, posters or the strobe light :smash:

Are you serious? Who DOESN'T have a record player??! :codger: Mine's a Technics SL-1210MK2 Boyeee.... and if you truly wanna become a serious audio-phile... I can personally guarantee you... nothing sounds warmer, richer, or smoother than vinyl baby! RUSH ain't releasin' records cuz it's nostalgic or cool... they do it cuz they want their work heard the way it should be! In vinyl-coated goodness! Maybe ask Santa for a turntable?

• Like 2

I guess this will go next to the The Body Electric red 10 inch released nearly 30 years earlier.

Actually, that's not quite true. It should probably go after the Stick It Out UK radio 12 inch released more than 20 year ago since I organize chronologically.

• Like 1

A lot of people, actually...many music listeners are now realizing the immense difference between MP3 and raw record sound.

I can't even imagine why anyone would buy an album over iTunes, and for the same cost (and sometimes more) get an album that's so much inferior in sound than a cd, and especially vinyl. :wtf:

• Like 2

I'm very happy for those dinosaurs who still own a record player. Otherwise Meh! :sarcastic:

All that I can do is wish you well :)

And I wish you well! Enjoy those ever present scratches at your favorite locations in the songs!

:kisshug:

Edited by losingit2k

I'm very happy for those dinosaurs who still own a record player. Otherwise Meh! :sarcastic:

All that I can do is wish you well :)

And I wish you well! Enjoy those ever present scratches at your favorite locations in the songs!

:kisshug:

No scratches on any of my Rush vinyl. If there were I'd buy another copy.