Brazilian wax???

hobo73

save this type of talk for PMs

My PM box is always open and ready, people.

I thought I was the man but I am going to willingly concede to you.... Kudos sir... :)

I think that the best way to approach this is to let the conversation go where it is going to go without purposefully trying to take things too far. And if a Mod comes in and says that something has gone too far, they should be sure to identify what it is they are talking about. And we shouldn't take it as anything other than a nudge back into the green.

There's no need for anger or hurt feelings.

• Like 4

save this type of talk for PMs

My PM box is always open and ready, people.

PM sent.

:banana:

Taking back what I said Chronos. The real "the man" just one upped...... :D-13: :LOL:

I think that the best way to approach this is to let the conversation go where it is going to go without purposefully trying to take things too far. And if a Mod comes in and says that something has gone too far, they should be sure to identify what it is they are talking about. And we shouldn't take it as anything other than a nudge back into the green.

I figured the posts I was quoting sufficed as far as who I was talking to, and what posts were in question. ;)

Okay, so we can post pictures of bouncing boobs, we can post images of seminaked models and we can talk about schlong enlargement, but any discussion of bodily secretions is out? Better hope 73 does not check out the Geddy and Alex threads- plenty of talk about damp underwear there.

I have to admit I'm puzzled as to why this particular conversation was picked for censorship when there are plenty of others I would consider much worse for a youngster to see.

• Like 4

I figured the posts I was quoting sufficed as far as who I was talking to, and what posts were in question. ;)

Then obviously I was pointing out a job well done!

Right?

:unsure:

Okay, so we can post pictures of bouncing boobs, we can post images of seminaked models and we can talk about schlong enlargement, but any discussion of bodily secretions is out? Better hope 73 does not check out the Geddy and Alex threads- plenty of talk about damp underwear there.

I have to admit I'm puzzled as to why this particular conversation was picked for censorship when there are plenty of others I would consider much worse for a youngster to see.

Because I don't read every single thread on this board, and I just happened to see this one. And it's not like the bouncing boob gif is showing naked boobs -- I know, a typical comment from a guy, but if that gif were showing too much it would have been removed already.

I've learned over the years that once a mod decision is questioned and the word "censorship" is thrown out there, I know no amount of explaining will fix anything...

I think incidents like this can serve as a reminder that maybe we need to tone down across multiple threads. So just because things aren't pointed out in those threads, we should consider a bit more our next posts in them.

There is a definite ebb and flow (of tidal forces) with regards to this. We get worked up with posting sometimes, and don't realize we are approaching, or have crossed, a threshold. And just because the swift hammer of Mod Justice doesn't strike us right away, doesn't mean it's not coming eventually.

I know it's hard not to feel singled out in a situation like this. But we have to realize that chances are, we all took things too far, but usually there is one post where it becomes evident.

And of course, if people want total freedom, the PM option is a great way to go, especially since multiple people can be in on the conversation.

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Anyone ever seen a video of a woman getting a Brazilian wax? Anyone besides me?

I have now. Thanks.

:LOL:

I didn't plan on it when I opened this thread.

I think if we were to really cross the line, it would involve including something like that in the thread. (Don't do it, guys. :tsk:)

I have now. Thanks.

I think if we were to really cross the line, it would involve including something like that in the thread. (Don't do it, guys. :tsk:)

I just like to consider the subject matter in this case. I don't necessarily need or want to see or experience it..... :)

I have now. Thanks.

I don't wanna see a video of that - the screams would haunt me for the rest of my life......! :scared:

I have now. Thanks.

I don't wanna see a video of that - the screams would haunt me for the rest of my life......! :scared:

I thought I would scream when I first went in but I just cried slightly. I kept talking to the girl about the most random stuff and she entertained me, she knew it was taking my mind off of the fact that I was spread-eagle in front of somebody I had just met and... It's not like the waxing scene in "40-year-old virgin". I wasn't screaming out for Kelly Clarkson or anything like that.

I think incidents like this can serve as a reminder that maybe we need to tone down across multiple threads. So just because things aren't pointed out in those threads, we should consider a bit more our next posts in them.

There is a definite ebb and flow (of tidal forces) with regards to this. We get worked up with posting sometimes, and don't realize we are approaching, or have crossed, a threshold. And just because the swift hammer of Mod Justice doesn't strike us right away, doesn't mean it's not coming eventually.

I know it's hard not to feel singled out in a situation like this. But we have to realize that chances are, we all took things too far, but usually there is one post where it becomes evident.

And of course, if people want total freedom, the PM option is a great way to go, especially since multiple people can be in on the conversation.

So says the man who has been a bad influence on me since day one.

• Like 1

Life is much easier for those of us just go through the week not removing any hair, and just shave once a week. That's how you want it, not all this plucking and mucking about with creams that smell like cat shit and wax torture and butt hair naval gazing...why waste the time on it?

:moon:

Life is much easier for those of us just go through the week not removing any hair, and just shave once a week. That's how you want it, not all this plucking and mucking about with creams that smell like cat shit and wax torture and butt hair naval gazing...why waste the time on it?

Because, ingrown hairs.

That's why.

Because, ingrown hairs.

That's why.

I don't get that! All my hair just grows outwards.

Because, ingrown hairs.

That's why.

Get a teeny straightening iron.

Because, ingrown hairs.

That's why.

Get a teeny straightening iron.

Huh?