Dumbest blonde ever....

Khan

She's scary to look at, way to fake. But I'm listening to it while reading this thread. Dogs can't talk so they don't have brains. Makes total sense eh. She's retarded.

Hose off the ridiculous amounts of make up, and I bet she's pretty damn hot. Unfortunately, you can't fix stupid.

She's scary to look at, way to fake. But I'm listening to it while reading this thread. Dogs can't talk so they don't have brains. Makes total sense eh. She's retarded.

Hose off the ridiculous amounts of make up, and I bet she's pretty damn hot. Unfortunately, you can't fix stupid.

I dunno - often people with that much makeup on are putting that much on for a reason :LOL:

I read all the posts in this thread and no one seems to have the answer. Do dogs have brains? :huh:

Yes; however, they only use them when contemplating if blonde females have brains.

Look at you, always trying to get attention. Today your avatar is of a girl blowing.... it is getting hot in here?
  • Like 1

I read all the posts in this thread and no one seems to have the answer. Do dogs have brains? :huh:

Yes; however, they only use them when contemplating if blonde females have brains.

Look at you, always trying to get attention. Today your avatar is of a girl blowing.... it is getting hot in here?

Being that I am as pure as the driven snow, I, sir, clearly have no idea whatever else you may be implying.

I simply have rad bubble gum skillz.

Being that I am as pure as the driven snow, I, sir, clearly have no idea whatever else you may be implying.

Other than bubble gum... what else? Popsicle? Lollipop?

Be careful, if you blow too much you will end up with sticky gooey stuff on your face.
  • Like 1

Be careful, if you blow too much you will end up with sticky gooey stuff on your face.

:oops: :scared: :16ton:

I dunno - often people with that much makeup on are putting that much on for a reason :LOL:

Don't forget, two Pit Bulls "literally" ripped off her face when she was a kid...so that's probably why she's wearing all that make up.

Don't forget, two Pit Bulls "literally" ripped off her face when she was a kid...so that's probably why she's wearing all that make up.

You mean two brainless Pit Bulls. If they had brains, they wouldn't have ripped her face off.

That broad is nothing more than a life support system for a set of tits.

Do the tits have a brain though? Can they talk?? :eh:

Unsure about her tits having brains but they ARE screaming!

http://forum.jphip.com/Smileys/default/00001664_3_2.gif

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k246/musicnut_2006/emoticons/boobs8.gif

What a dumb blonde! What, she was the only one around that he could poke? Trust me, he's no rocket scientist either if he's married to the bottom of the gene pool!...must be the sex!! She totally rocks his world!!

What a dumb blonde! What, she was the only one around that he could poke? Trust me, he's no rocket scientist either if he's married to the bottom of the gene pool!...must be the sex!! She totally rocks his world!!

Yeah, pretty much. I hated looking at his stupid face whenever he looked in the camera every time his dumb, blonde wife said something foolish. You're the one that married her you chump!