And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

No, no! Your first name, silly! :coy:

There are some who call me...Tim?

What a beautiful, beautiful name. It's soft and gentle, warm and yielding, deeply lyrical and yet tender and frightened like a tiny white rabbit. :scared:

What d'you want one of them for! I'm not going to clean it out. You said you'd clean the tiger out, but do you? No, I suppose you've lost interest in it now.

A tiger? In Africa???

After a frank exchange of views, we have agreed to carry on showing this version. We apologize to viewers who may be confused. :blush:

well I think I can definitely say that your cat badly needs to be confused.

I just spent four hours burying the cat. It wouldn't keep still.

Well, that's extremely interesting. Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Don (73) Savage and Tiddles. :popcorn:

Professor Tiddles of Leeds University
  • Like 1

What a beautiful, beautiful name. It's soft and gentle, warm and yielding, deeply lyrical and yet tender and frightened like a tiny white rabbit. :scared:

What d'you want one of them for! I'm not going to clean it out. You said you'd clean the tiger out, but do you? No, I suppose you've lost interest in it now.

A tiger? In Africa???

After a frank exchange of views, we have agreed to carry on showing this version. We apologize to viewers who may be confused. :blush:

Well, that's extremely interesting. Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Don (73) Savage and Tiddles. :popcorn:

...who's just returned from the excavations in El Ara, and you must be well over six foot. :wub:
  • Like 1

A tiger? In Africa???

...who's just returned from the excavations in El Ara, and you must be well over six foot. :wub:

Blackhawkrush does tend to exaggerate, so every figure he gives you will be ten times too high. Otherwise he's perfectly all right, perfectly ha, ha, ha.
  • Like 1

A tiger? In Africa???

Blackhawkrush does tend to exaggerate, so every figure he gives you will be ten times too high. Otherwise he's perfectly all right, perfectly ha, ha, ha.

Bloody heck! Oh, oh dear, terribly sorry about this, about saying bloody heck on TRF. :blush:

A tiger? In Africa???

Bloody heck! Oh, oh dear, terribly sorry about this, about saying bloody heck on TRF. :blush:

Sort of PVC-y sort of word, don't you know.
  • Like 1

A tiger? In Africa???

That I don't know. I just don't know. I really just don't know. I'm afraid I really just don't know. I'm afraid even I really just don't know. I have to tell you I'm afraid even I really just don't know. I'm afraid I have to tell you :spitwater: thank you. I don't know.
  • Like 1

A tiger? In Africa???

That I don't know. I just don't know. I really just don't know. I'm afraid I really just don't know. I'm afraid even I really just don't know. I have to tell you I'm afraid even I really just don't know. I'm afraid I have to tell you :spitwater: thank you. I don't know.

Do you know why Rhodesia's called Rhodesia?

• Like 1

A tiger? In Africa???

The development of the industrial bourgeoisie? :unsure:
  • Like 1

A tiger? In Africa???

The development of the industrial bourgeoisie? :unsure:

GET OUT! You laborer!

• Like 2

Cool it! I'm an ice cream salesman and I am senior to you. I got promoted. :cool:

Fetchez la vache.

Ah! Helmut. You want the German classes. :smash:

Well, their Bocalist meetings, down at the Axis Café in Rosedale Road.

And the Grail? The Grail is there?

And the chair, and an all-wool ex-army sleeping bag. :ebert:
  • Like 1

Cool it! I'm an ice cream salesman and I am senior to you. I got promoted. :cool:

Fetchez la vache.

We apologize for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked. Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 2

Fetchez la vache.

We apologize for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked.

It couldn't have come at a worse time. There's school fees for the two boys coming up, and the wife's treatment costing more now. I don't know where the money's coming from as it is. I'd been hoping I'd be able to hang on here at TRF just for the last couple of years but now... :16ton:
  • Like 1

Fetchez la vache.

We apologize for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have been sacked.

It couldn't have come at a worse time. There's school fees for the two boys coming up, and the wife's treatment costing more now. I don't know where the money's coming from as it is. I'd been hoping I'd be able to hang on here at TRF just for the last couple of years but now... :16ton:

Look! Two people (blackhawkrush falls)... three people have just fallen past that window!

• Like 2

Fetchez la vache.

Look! Two people (blackhawkrush falls)... three people have just fallen past that window!

Is there a life after death? Here to discuss it are three dead people...The late Sir 73, former curator of TRF, the late professor Citizen, until recently an academic, critic and hockey broadcaster, and the very late Prebendary Reverend Your_Lion... :popcorn:
  • Like 2

Fetchez la vache.

Is there a life after death? Here to discuss it are three dead people...The late Sir 73, former curator of TRF, the late professor Citizen, until recently an academic, critic and hockey broadcaster, and the very late Prebendary Reverend Your_Lion... :popcorn:

Lord, I am affected by a bald patch.
  • Like 2

Fetchez la vache.

Don't you see, this is something you've got to come to terms with. This is for your own good. :smash:
  • Like 1

Fetchez la vache.

Don't you see, this is something you've got to come to terms with. This is for your own good. :smash:

I'll tell you what's wrong with it. It's dead, that's what's wrong with it.
  • Like 2

Fetchez la vache.

Well, isn't that extraordinary? We were just talking about death only five minutes ago. Darling, you didn't use canned salmon, did you? :unsure:
  • Like 1

Fetchez la vache.

Well, isn't that extraordinary? We were just talking about death only five minutes ago. Darling, you didn't use canned salmon, did you? :unsure:

Well, what fish have you got that isn't jugged?

• Like 2

Fetchez la vache.

Well, what fish have you got that isn't jugged?

Look at them, bloody Catholics, filling the bloody world up with bloody people they can't afford to bloody feed. Edited by snowdogged
  • Like 2