And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

But why would the people of Surbiton go to Hounslow? The similarity of speech. :goodone:

Now, when I've got these antlers on - when I've got these antlers on I am dictating and when I take them off I am not dictating.
  • Like 2

But why would the people of Surbiton go to Hounslow? The similarity of speech. :goodone:

Now, when I've got these antlers on - when I've got these antlers on I am dictating and when I take them off I am not dictating.

Would you like to give up being a mason? Think carefully. :cheerleader: Think. :whipgirl: THINK!
  • Like 1

Would you like to give up being a mason? Think carefully. :cheerleader: Think. :whipgirl: THINK!

What's all this then? Stop this, you're being far too silly.

Edited by Ya_Big_Tree
  • Like 3

Cave girls...here comes Miss Rodgers. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

And Mrs Rodgers is the first to show, there she goes into Mr Johnson's, and Mrs Johnson across to Mr Colyer, followed closely by Mrs Casey on the inside.
  • Like 2

And Mrs Rodgers is the first to show, there she goes into Mr Johnson's, and Mrs Johnson across to Mr Colyer, followed closely by Mrs Casey on the inside.

We interrupt this :tsk: to annoy you and make things generally irritating.
  • Like 2

So I said if it happened again I'd get very angry and talk to Lord 73 and...
  • Like 2

Master of the universe? Protector of the meek, whose nose we are not worthy to pick, and whose very feces are an untrammelled delight, and whose peacocks keep us awake all hours of night with their noisy lovemaking? :scared:
  • Like 2

Master of the universe? Protector of the meek, whose nose we are not worthy to pick, and whose very feces are an untrammelled delight, and whose peacocks keep us awake all hours of night with their noisy lovemaking? :scared:

What's she's doing to his.....is that a chicken up there? No, no, it's just the way she's holding the grapefruit... Whoa, ho ho...!
  • Like 2

What's she's doing to his.....is that a chicken up there? No, no, it's just the way she's holding the grapefruit... Whoa, ho ho...!

Well, while we're doing that, perhaps we could take another look at an earlier film, 'Trafalgar.' :hug2:
  • Like 2

Well, while we're doing that, perhaps we could take another look at an earlier film, 'Trafalgar.' :hug2:

Was the Battle of Trafalgar fought in the Atlantic off southern Spain? Or was it fought on dry land near Cudworth in Yorkshire? Here is one man who thinks it was... :gumby:
  • Like 2

Was the Battle of Trafalgar fought in the Atlantic off southern Spain? Or was it fought on dry land near Cudworth in Yorkshire? Here is one man who thinks it was... :gumby:

Eamonn. Mervin! Look, it's our Eamonn. Oh, let me look at you. :gumby: Tell me how it is in Dublin?
  • Like 2

Eamonn. Mervin! Look, it's our Eamonn. Oh, let me look at you. :gumby: Tell me how it is in Dublin?

The one thing they say about Catholics is, they'll take you as soon as you're warm.
  • Like 2

The one thing they say about Catholics is, they'll take you as soon as you're warm.

Brucie has personally converted ninety-two people, twenty-five inside the distance. :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

Brucie has personally converted ninety-two people, twenty-five inside the distance. :bitchslap:

Oh, well it's twenty-six miles from here to Calais. Provided I get a good lift off and maybe a gust of breeze over the French coast, I shall be jumping into the centre of Calais itself.
  • Like 2

Oh, well it's twenty-six miles from here to Calais. Provided I get a good lift off and maybe a gust of breeze over the French coast, I shall be jumping into the centre of Calais itself.

I've run your bath for you, Joseph. :) Don't forget we have our special guest coming this evening.
  • Like 2

I've run your bath for you, Joseph. :) Don't forget we have our special guest coming this evening.

Flying Thompson's Gazelle of the Yard!
  • Like 2

It's not a balloon! If you want to play with balloons, get outside! :rage:
  • Like 2

It's not a balloon! If you want to play with balloons, get outside! :rage:

That was a talk on the open field farming system by Professor Blackhawkrush Jones. Some of the main points covered in this talk are now available on a long playing record 'The Ronettes Sing Medieval Agrarian History'.
  • Like 2

I will not buy this record, it is scratched. :|

Who are you who are so wise in the ways of science?

My name is Smoke-too-much. Mr. Smoke-too-much. :smoke:

'Inflate your life jackets.' 'And extinguish all cigarettes.'
  • Like 2