And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

All right, I confess. I've been purposely trying to deceive Her Majesty 73. I've been a bloody fool. :|

"Oh foolish child!" 73 mourned, "You could have deep-fried those with prawns, Some parsley and some tartar sauce..."

Otherwise the contents of the sandwich box were relatively unharmed, although I detected small particles of bitumen in the chocolate kup kakes. :tsk:

Wouldn't mind a slice of cake. Nice chocolate cake...delicious...you don't reheat cakes. Not chocolate cakes.

Well, there must have been a mistake, because that's definitely the cooker I ordered, a blue and white CookEasy. :yes:

We've just heard that an explosion in the kitchens of the House of Lords has resulted in the breakage of seventeen storage jars. Police ruled out foul play.

Still no news of the National Savings book lost by Mr. Charles Griffiths of Portcawl during a field expedition to the Nature Reserves of Swansea last July. :(

It's a funny thing freedom. I mean how can any of us be really free when we still have personal possessions.

Stand and deliver! Your money, your jewellery, your...hang on...your clothes, your snuff, your ornaments, your glassware, your pussy cats... :pussy:

No! No! No! No! Nothing to declare, no, nothing in my suitcase, no. Oh yes, four watches. No, no, no. No. One... one watch. No, no. Not even one watch. No, no watches at all. No, no watches at all. No precision watches, no.

Si, Senor Biggles. ;)

Centuwion, do we have anyone of that name in the gawwison?

There's Signor Luchino Visconti, famous Italian director of such movie classics as 'Ossessione' 1942. :cool:

Gentlemen! I have bad news. This forum is surrounded by film.

73 Lord Hill's at the bottom of this. :rage:

We are inmates of a Bengali psychiatric institution and we escaped by making this skin out of old, used cereal packets.

Well, you can't get much more interesting than that, or can you? With me now is Mr. Thomas Walters of West Hartlepool who is totally invisible. :codger:
  • Like 2

All right, I confess. I've been purposely trying to deceive Her Majesty 73. I've been a bloody fool. :|

"Oh foolish child!" 73 mourned, "You could have deep-fried those with prawns, Some parsley and some tartar sauce..."

Otherwise the contents of the sandwich box were relatively unharmed, although I detected small particles of bitumen in the chocolate kup kakes. :tsk:

Wouldn't mind a slice of cake. Nice chocolate cake...delicious...you don't reheat cakes. Not chocolate cakes.

Well, there must have been a mistake, because that's definitely the cooker I ordered, a blue and white CookEasy. :yes:

We've just heard that an explosion in the kitchens of the House of Lords has resulted in the breakage of seventeen storage jars. Police ruled out foul play.

Still no news of the National Savings book lost by Mr. Charles Griffiths of Portcawl during a field expedition to the Nature Reserves of Swansea last July. :(

It's a funny thing freedom. I mean how can any of us be really free when we still have personal possessions.

Stand and deliver! Your money, your jewellery, your...hang on...your clothes, your snuff, your ornaments, your glassware, your pussy cats... :pussy:

No! No! No! No! Nothing to declare, no, nothing in my suitcase, no. Oh yes, four watches. No, no, no. No. One... one watch. No, no. Not even one watch. No, no watches at all. No, no watches at all. No precision watches, no.

Si, Senor Biggles. ;)

There's Signor Luchino Visconti, famous Italian director of such movie classics as 'Ossessione' 1942. :cool:

We are inmates of a Bengali psychiatric institution and we escaped by making this skin out of old, used cereal packets.

Well, you can't get much more interesting than that, or can you? With me now is Mr. Thomas Walters of West Hartlepool who is totally invisible. :codger:

Funny, you look much shorter than that to me. Are you slumped forward in your chair at all?
  • Like 1

Si, Senor Biggles. ;)

Funny, you look much shorter than that to me. Are you slumped forward in your chair at all?

Er...well no, it's a prop. It's just a prop which the TRF... :bitchslap: Aaargh!
  • Like 2

Si, Senor Biggles. ;)

Er...well no, it's a prop. It's just a prop which the TRF... :bitchslap: Aaargh!

Blackhawkrush suffered severe cerebral damage from the talented Ibanez's heavy briefcase but was nursed back to life by an English doctor, Henderson. Eventually, they married and their eldest son, George Henderson was the father of Mike Henderson, producer and director of 'The Golden Age of Ballooning'.
  • Like 2

:musicnote: Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great, if a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate. :musicnote:

'God, you turn me on when you're angry, you ancient brute!'
  • Like 2

:musicnote: Every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great, if a sperm is wasted, God gets quite irate. :musicnote:

Silence, naughty lady of the night! :tsk:
  • Like 2

Right. Right. Terrific race, the Romans. Terrific.
  • Like 2

:yes: We're your buddies, Colonel. We want to look after you. We can guarantee you that not a single armoured division will get done over for fifteen bob a week.
  • Like 2

:yes: We're your buddies, Colonel. We want to look after you. We can guarantee you that not a single armoured division will get done over for fifteen bob a week.

Keep collecting the pensions, and try not to spend too much on food.
  • Like 2

All right, I'll have the dead unjugged rabbit fish. :pussy:
  • Like 2

Eating breakfast or dinner, Or snack lunch in the Hall, Finland, Finland, Finland... Finland has it all.
  • Like 2

Eating breakfast or dinner, Or snack lunch in the Hall, Finland, Finland, Finland... Finland has it all.

:no: In Norge, we hatta svinska offikiose buinni a gogik in Europa.
  • Like 2

What a strange... strange line. There's no time to waste. Get me the Chief Commissioner of Police.
  • Like 2

What a strange... strange line. There's no time to waste. Get me the Chief Commissioner of Police.

He died. He have heart attack and fell out of window onto exploding bomb and was killed in a shooting accident. :rose:
  • Like 2

He died. He have heart attack and fell out of window onto exploding bomb and was killed in a shooting accident. :rose:

And the moral of the story is... Smoking can ruin your health. The End.
  • Like 2

Has anyone watched the Monty Python docuseries that's on Netflix right now? I'm currently watching it and it's very good! Highly recommend it.

Hi! Which one? At this stage of my lifelong obsession with MP I doubt there`s much more to learn :codger:
  • Like 2

No, not that moment. Although that moment is coming...in a moment. The moment I'm talking about is the moment when we present the award for the cast with the most awards award. :popcorn:
  • Like 2

No, not that moment. Although that moment is coming...in a moment. The moment I'm talking about is the moment when we present the award for the cast with the most awards award. :popcorn:

Look here old fellow, I know when a chap's cut my hair and when he hasn't. So will you please stop fooling around and get on with it.
  • Like 2

Look here old fellow, I know when a chap's cut my hair and when he hasn't. So will you please stop fooling around and get on with it.

Don't worry, sir, you're among friends now, sir. We've had a lot of experience in this field and we do pride ourselves we offer the best and most discreet service available. :smash:
  • Like 2

Don't worry, sir, you're among friends now, sir. We've had a lot of experience in this field and we do pride ourselves we offer the best and most discreet service available. :smash:

It's so embarrassing when my wife and I go to an orgy.
  • Like 2

You have come from Paris? From Paris...you have travelled from Paris? :hug2:
  • Like 2

You have come from Paris? From Paris...you have travelled from Paris? :hug2:

No matter. Fetch hither the fromage de la Belle France! Mmwah!
  • Like 2