And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

Really interesting. Remember, if you're interesting and want to appear in this thread, write your name and address and your telephone number and send it to this address: The TRF, c/o 73, 2112 building, West 69. :blush:

but you see your report here says that you are an extremely dull person. You see, our experts describe you as an appallingly dull fellow, unimaginative, timid, lacking in initiative, spineless, easily dominated, no sense of humour, tedious company and irrepressibly drab and awful.

Guess what. The Minister of Aviation has made me head of the RAF Ola Pola. :P

That's still not grounds for calling me SeƱor, or Don Beeg-les for that matter.

Very well, signor. But I play only for you and your beautiful companion. :guitar:

No, no, no, no... look, love, it's and... one and two and three and four, and five and six and seven and down.

Did he say eight? :sigh: What is the next number in this sequence - 2, 4, 6?

Ten?! Are you trying to insult me?! Me, with a poor dying grandmother?! Ten?!

I'm sorry. But I love money. All money. I've always wanted money. To handle. To touch! :drool:

Well l've been in the city for thirty years and I've never once regretted being a nasty, greedy, cold-hearted, avaricious, money-grabber... Conservative.

Well speaking as the Conservative candidate I just drone on and on and on...never letting anyone else get a word in edgeways, until I start foaming at the mouth and fall over backwards.

1929. Stanley Baldwin's Conservative Government is defeated and Ramsay MacDonald becomes, for the second time, Prime Minister of England. :whipgirl: My, it's hot in here.

Oh, you have suffered much! You are delirious! Sir Blackhawkrush! You would not be so ungallant as to refuse our hospitality?

I'll get it. It'll be friends of mine. I took the liberty of inviting them along. They're very broad-minded. :smoke: :joker: :blaze:

The human brain is like an enormous fish; it is flat and slimy and has gills through which it can see.

Mr. IbanezJem's remarkable views have sparked off a wave of controversy amongst... :smash:
  • Like 2

Really interesting. Remember, if you're interesting and want to appear in this thread, write your name and address and your telephone number and send it to this address: The TRF, c/o 73, 2112 building, West 69. :blush:

but you see your report here says that you are an extremely dull person. You see, our experts describe you as an appallingly dull fellow, unimaginative, timid, lacking in initiative, spineless, easily dominated, no sense of humour, tedious company and irrepressibly drab and awful.

Very well, signor. But I play only for you and your beautiful companion. :guitar:

No, no, no, no... look, love, it's and... one and two and three and four, and five and six and seven and down.

I'm sorry. But I love money. All money. I've always wanted money. To handle. To touch! :drool:

Well l've been in the city for thirty years and I've never once regretted being a nasty, greedy, cold-hearted, avaricious, money-grabber... Conservative.

Well speaking as the Conservative candidate I just drone on and on and on...never letting anyone else get a word in edgeways, until I start foaming at the mouth and fall over backwards.

1929. Stanley Baldwin's Conservative Government is defeated and Ramsay MacDonald becomes, for the second time, Prime Minister of England. :whipgirl: My, it's hot in here.

Oh, you have suffered much! You are delirious! Sir Blackhawkrush! You would not be so ungallant as to refuse our hospitality?

I'll get it. It'll be friends of mine. I took the liberty of inviting them along. They're very broad-minded. :smoke: :joker: :blaze:

The human brain is like an enormous fish; it is flat and slimy and has gills through which it can see.

Mr. IbanezJem's remarkable views have sparked off a wave of controversy amongst... :smash:

I've had a certain amount of experience running a library at school. For a time I ran the Upper Science Library.
  • Like 2

I've had a certain amount of experience running a library at school. For a time I ran the Upper Science Library.

Do you have a copy of "Thirty Days in the Samarkand Desert with the Duchess of Kent" :hug2: by A. E. J. Elliot, O. B. E. ?
  • Like 2

Do you have a copy of "Thirty Days in the Samarkand Desert with the Duchess of Kent" :hug2: by A. E. J. Elliot, O. B. E. ?

On 'How to do it' we're going to show you how to irrigate the Sahara Desert and make vast new areas of land cultivatable.
  • Like 2

I see. Have you anything a bit more modern, you know, like digging the underground? :unsure:

The important thing is, the really exciting thing is Blackhawkrush will be bringing back samples of the Earth's core which will give us a tremendous, really tremendous tremendous tremendous clue about the origins of the Earth and what God himself is made of.
  • Like 2

I see. Have you anything a bit more modern, you know, like digging the underground? :unsure:

The important thing is, the really exciting thing is Blackhawkrush will be bringing back samples of the Earth's core which will give us a tremendous, really tremendous tremendous tremendous clue about the origins of the Earth and what God himself is made of.

Oh, I've forgotten what I said now. :gumby:
  • Like 2

I had a budgie once you know, amusing little chap, used to stick his head in a bell ... what was his name, now ... Joey? ... Xerxes? .
  • Like 2

I had a budgie once you know, amusing little chap, used to stick his head in a bell ... what was his name, now ... Joey? ... Xerxes? .

Nice-evening-out-at-the-pictures-then-perhaps-a-dance-at-a-club-and-back-to-her-place-for-a-quick-cup-of-coffee-and-a-little-bit-of? No, sorry, that's me favorite way of spending a night out. :blush:
  • Like 2

Nice-evening-out-at-the-pictures-then-perhaps-a-dance-at-a-club-and-back-to-her-place-for-a-quick-cup-of-coffee-and-a-little-bit-of? No, sorry, that's me favorite way of spending a night out. :blush:

All right! We will eat the cake! It's too good a cake not to eat! Get the plates and knives, Citizen.
  • Like 2

All right! We will eat the cake! It's too good a cake not to eat! Get the plates and knives, Citizen.

Oh, by the way, Citizen, got a bit of a dirty fork. :( Could you get me another one?
  • Like 2

Oh, by the way, Citizen, got a bit of a dirty fork. :( Could you get me another one?

Citizen has been gone for six months now ... we have heard nothing! But he had only on a towel, you know.
  • Like 2

Citizen has been gone for six months now ... we have heard nothing! But he had only on a towel, you know.

During the long hours of the voyage. Mr. Citizen's wife Betty kept a complete photographic record and made sandwiches. :burger:
  • Like 2

Will blackhawkrush ever play hockey again? Does IbanezJem really know what is happening to the chaps in France? And is Belinda such a good :whipgirl: as everyone says? Donā€™t miss next weeks exciting episode.
  • Like 2

Will blackhawkrush ever play hockey again? Does IbanezJem really know what is happening to the chaps in France? And is Belinda such a good :whipgirl: as everyone says? Donā€™t miss next weeks exciting episode.

You see... Citizen is suffering from what we vets haven't found a word for. His condition is typified by total physical inertia, absence of interest in its ambience - what we vets call environment - failure to respond to the conventional external stimuli - a ball of string, a nice juicy mouse, a bird. To be blunt, Citizen is in a rut.
  • Like 2

You see... Citizen is suffering from what we vets haven't found a word for. His condition is typified by total physical inertia, absence of interest in its ambience - what we vets call environment - failure to respond to the conventional external stimuli - a ball of string, a nice juicy mouse, a bird. To be blunt, Citizen is in a rut.

:yes: A superb post of no kind whatsoever. I well remember Plum (73) Warner leaving a very similar post alone in 1732.
  • Like 2

:yes: A superb post of no kind whatsoever. I well remember Plum (73) Warner leaving a very similar post alone in 1732.

Yeah.....after that I used to go round his flat every Sunday lunchtime to apologize and we'd shake hands and then he'd nail my head to the floor.
  • Like 2

Yeah.....after that I used to go round his flat every Sunday lunchtime to apologize and we'd shake hands and then he'd nail my head to the floor.

Ah-hah! Well that's it, you see. That's how it starts. You see Scottishness starts with little things like that, and works "up." :16ton:
  • Like 2

Ah-hah! Well that's it, you see. That's how it starts. You see Scottishness starts with little things like that, and works "up." :16ton:

But how to change without revealing my secret identity?
  • Like 2

IbanezJem's crisis of identity in the first half of the 21st century
  • Like 2

Well, listen to me my fine fellow IbanezJem, you are a bit of tail, :pussy: that's what you are.
  • Like 2

Well, listen to me my fine fellow IbanezJem, you are a bit of tail, :pussy: that's what you are.

But I am a chartered accountant.
  • Like 2

Poor fellow. I think he needs help. :|
  • Like 2

Poor fellow. I think he needs help. :|

I see. You'd better wait here. I'll get a cloth.
  • Like 2

Well, if you're going out, don't forget we've got the Citizens coming for tea, so don't forget to order some Molson's. :cheers: Edited by blackhawkrush
  • Like 2