And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

:yes: If there's one thing I can't stand, it's a yes-man.

If you want me to go on arguing you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

Yes, but there's only a seven-minute wait now.

He's good! You could learn a thing or two from him, Citizen. Right, now you two me beauties, you are nicked. :ph34r: :) :ph34r:

I think you're very handsome and I'm going to take all my clothes off.
  • Like 2

He's good! You could learn a thing or two from him, Citizen. Right, now you two me beauties, you are nicked. :ph34r: :) :ph34r:

Oh, how horrible. Will IbanezJem stop at nothing? :blink: I meant that rhetorically.
  • Like 2

Oh, how horrible. Will IbanezJem stop at nothing? :blink: I meant that rhetorically.

No! No good! How we going to get feeling of personal alienation of self from society with this load of Bulldog Drummond crap?
  • Like 2

No! No good! How we going to get feeling of personal alienation of self from society with this load of Bulldog Drummond crap?

Oh, it's easy. I've worked it out. Scott takes his boxes off and Miss Evans doesn't stand in the trench. :7up:
  • Like 2

Oh, it's easy. I've worked it out. Scott takes his boxes off and Miss Evans doesn't stand in the trench. :7up:

During the performance he will escape from a sack, three padlocks and a pair of handcuffs.
  • Like 2

During the performance he will escape from a sack, three padlocks and a pair of handcuffs.

it's not all it's cracked up to be
  • Like 2

:yes: I much prefer Des O'Connor, Rolf Harris, Tom Jones, you know...
  • Like 2

Well, I don't agree with that, blackhawkrush, quite frankly the only bit I liked was this bit with me in it now.
  • Like 2

Well, I don't agree with that, blackhawkrush, quite frankly the only bit I liked was this bit with me in it now.

I'm not going to mince words with you, Citizen. I'm going to offer you a Research Fellowship on the Anglo-French silly walk. :chickendance:
  • Like 2

I'm not going to mince words with you, Citizen. I'm going to offer you a Research Fellowship on the Anglo-French silly walk. :chickendance:

Well...err...Mr Citizen...let's not beat around the bush...my dukes and I are very busy men. What we'd like to do is see the plans of your proposed balloon...if that's at all possible.
  • Like 2

Well...err...Mr Citizen...let's not beat around the bush...my dukes and I are very busy men. What we'd like to do is see the plans of your proposed balloon...if that's at all possible.

Well, if you'll just wait in here, sir, I'm sure Mr. Thompson Citizen won't keep you waiting long. ;)
  • Like 2

Well, if you'll just wait in here, sir, I'm sure Mr. Thompson Citizen won't keep you waiting long. ;)

Citizen is in his late fifties, wearing a grey suit, a white shirt and a floral tie. Will anyone who sees this man or can give any information about his whereabouts contact their nearest police station.
  • Like 2

Citizen is in his late fifties, wearing a grey suit, a white shirt and a floral tie. Will anyone who sees this man or can give any information about his whereabouts contact their nearest police station.

He's killed the best man! He killed my auntie! :rage:
  • Like 2

He's killed the best man! He killed my auntie! :rage:

You will be surrounded by family and friends. Roger Moore will drop in for lunch, bringing Tony Curtis with him.
  • Like 2

Two civilian gentlemen to see you, sir! Mr. Dino Vercotti :cool: and Mr. Luigi Vercotti. :cool:

Oh, oh. I see. I thought, I thought you were the er . .. I like the police a lot, I've got a lot of time for them.

I'd also like to say sorry to the police, for putting them to so much trouble for the literally hours of work they've had to put in, collecting evidence and identifying corpses and so forth.
  • Like 2

Two civilian gentlemen to see you, sir! Mr. Dino Vercotti :cool: and Mr. Luigi Vercotti. :cool:

Oh, oh. I see. I thought, I thought you were the er . .. I like the police a lot, I've got a lot of time for them.

I'd also like to say sorry to the police, for putting them to so much trouble for the literally hours of work they've had to put in, collecting evidence and identifying corpses and so forth.

Just what kind of magic are the police introducing into their crime prevention techniques? :bitchslap:
  • Like 2

Just what kind of magic are the police introducing into their crime prevention techniques? :bitchslap:

Is it true that the police are using dachshunds to combat the crime wave? And can the head of the Vice Squad turn himself into an albatross whenever he wants to?
  • Like 2

Is it true that the police are using dachshunds to combat the crime wave? And can the head of the Vice Squad turn himself into an albatross whenever he wants to?

It's a bird, innit? It's a bloody sea bird, it's not any bloody flavor. Albatross! :chickendance:
  • Like 2

It's a bird, innit? It's a bloody sea bird, it's not any bloody flavor. Albatross! :chickendance:

Excuse me! Coo-eee! Err, can you put it in the kitchen?
  • Like 2

:yes: You can't eat that raw.
  • Like 2

Yes! It wouldn't keep still, wriggling about howling its head off.
  • Like 2

Episode two of "The Death of Mary, Queen of Scots", can be heard on Radio Four almost immediately. :blah:
  • Like 2

Episode two of "The Death of Mary, Queen of Scots", can be heard on Radio Four almost immediately. :blah:

Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Zero! Right!
  • Like 2